[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (150 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

And what is Udinese than???:)
Udinese is the homely girl who got asked out to the big dance by one of the high school football team starters ... only to arrive to find out that her date carried off with a prettier girl and left her without a ride home.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Udinese is the homely girl who got asked out to the big dance by one of the high school football team starters ... only to arrive to find out that her date carried off with a prettier girl and left her without a ride home.
I'm not even considering the option to ask you about Fiorentina....;)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

:LOL:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
hahaha, damn its 12 30 already......aaargh too much stress, i have 1.5 books to read for tuesday and a poetry commentary to write a presentation to prepare...all for tuesday , lucky monday is no school lol, and on friday PARTYYYY 70 people all going this guys house in some small village in austria, w00t, and tomorrow is the game, im going to watch it with tons of friends, ill wear my adriano shirt and if he scores ill smack them all in the face MUAHAHAHAHAHA

yes, i am officially Juventuz new crazy-mofo-needs-to-be-contained! (now someone has to quote that and put it in their sig) hahahaha
Adri,better read the book man,the time is slipping away.:)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
now??? its 12 30 man, im gonna go sleep and wake up early tomorrow and read my ass off, from 10 to like 3
Adri ,you posted an hour ago that it is 12 30,how is it possible that it is the same time again.
I mean,if the time has stoped for you,that's great you don't have to worry about these damn books.:)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Hey gio...

Whats up bro?
Well I'm reading something,so I decided to take a rest and here I am.:)

And you,are you nervous about the game???
Man I'm totally possessed,the only thing on my mind is the result of the game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Well I'm reading something,so I decided to take a rest and here I am.:)

And you,are you nervous about the game???
Man I'm totally possessed,the only thing on my mind is the result of the game.
Yeah, Kidna nervous. Made a bet with my friends.

Btw, Since 2days I have this feeling that Dp will score a Free-Kick....against them.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Yeah, Kidna nervous. Made a bet with my friends.

Btw, Since 2days I have this feeling that Dp will score a Free-Kick....against them.
Imagine that...

35th minute of the game, Nedved is running with the ball,he passed 2 inter players,but Cambiasso is bringing him down.That is the free kick.....and Del Piero ,Il capitano di Juve ,is next to tha ball.It seems that he will take the shot.
The distance is something around 25 meters.
The referee is giving the signal.........Del Piero begins his run.......he shoot.......AND THAT'S THE GOAL,A BRILLIANT ONE MADE BY DEL PIERO.......the result is 1-0......great goal by Il Capitano well known as Remote Control....!!!!:touched::touched:

Of course we will score another one shortly after.:p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

What was the bet?
I'll invite them all to a restuarent and I'll be the one paying the bill:D....But Incase Juve won, Then I wont pay nothing for 10days....They'll take care of everything.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)