[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (54 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I lived in B.Brod. But i was born in SL. Brod. and in oct. 1992 i went to UK where I stayed until 2006. So, believe it or not i have 3 passports and still Im not a criminal :).
Met JP girl 10 years ago in Ldn, and last 2 years we live here..
safer, easier, cleaner, better..

Parents moved to Podgora, but i have family members and friends such as Jarnjak, and Kruljac so be nice to me ;)
Hey, so i'm a neighbour with your parents :D
And you were born in Croatia. For some reason i thought you're from Sarajevo :confused:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
icεmαή;1802885 said:
the game here is at 1:30am... sucks big time...
i'll be missing the next two matches... we better win this one...
so what if is at 1.30? Mum said u have to go to bed?

And how about for Juve and Ale you stop smoking forever??

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
so what if is at 1.30? Mum said u have to go to bed?
the match gets over at 3:30am... then i don't feel like sleeping and spend another 2 hrs here posting randomly... after that i get 2 hrs of sleep coz if i have to make to office on time i've to be up by 7:30am... that sucks... and for the record, I don't live in my Mom's house...

And how about for Juve and Ale you stop smoking forever??
I made a promise to myself... and the promise was to stop smoking for a month... I only make promises that I can keep...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1802872 said:
Actually, if you live in the States you'll be watching Juve either at 9:00 am (Sunday afternoon matches) or 14:30/14:45 (Saturday/Sunday/CL night matches).
Unless you're swag and you live in California :D
Not necessarily 4:30 am, but sometimes 9am, 7am 11 am. I've been several times to the States, from California, to Colorado, Atalanta, Portland etc.... timing sucks for Football games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)