[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (11 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Will the loaned out Ruben Oliveira and Domenico Criscito play against us? And why even talk about oponents strikers if we have Legro-Chiellini? If fullbacks wont screw it up, than its pretty sure we will concede 0. ;)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Gazzo, how do you watch the games? When are SBS gonna come to their senses and buy the rights to SerieA :p?
The big games are always on ESPN but other than that usually Sopcast or any other of those streams, I've got the highest connection speed possible for this very reason lol.. ESPN Europe on Foxtel though is the shit though (besides the commentators).. I wish the SBS had enough dough to buy back the rights, IMO David Basheer and Craig Foster know their shit and who can't help but love Les Murray

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Grygera played his best match for Juve exactly against Genoa. He scored a cracker and later he assisted Trez for the second goal. It happened on Genoa-Juve in round 27.

Juve-Genoa, round 8 match last year, was important for another Juve player. Del Piero ended his bad period by scoring the winning goal of this match. Alex was struggling with his form at the beginning of last season but after this match he was again our best player.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Will the loaned out Ruben Oliveira and Domenico Criscito play against us? And why even talk about oponents strikers if we have Legro-Chiellini? If fullbacks wont screw it up, than its pretty sure we will concede 0. ;)
Olivera most def no. Criscito, Palladino, Sculli most likely.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Has anyone gone to one of these in Boston (my hotel does not have FSC):
The Fours
Game On
The Champoin (at the marriott)

Please let me know, coz I have arrived here last night and I am yet to get oriented :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
Juventus-Genoa
JUVE (4-4-2): Manninger; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Sissoko, Tiago, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero. All. Ranieri
GENOA (3-4-3): Rubinho; Papastathopoulos, Ferrari, Criscito; Vanden Borre, Motta, Juric, Rossi; Sculli, Milito, Palladino. All. Gasperini
Arbitro: Rocchi di Firenze.

from calciomercato.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)