[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (54 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Interesting question...
I think we'll play both.One sport in every half
Del Piero to score a trademark free kick, while Chimenti to be the sweeper

Ranieri will say "this is an interesting game. I see 2 halves in each half, so I like to analyze that there r 4 halves in this game"

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
this will be a difficult game for us, i wouldnt be suprised if they take the lead but i see us winning 2-1 goals from milito, amauri then late on del piero free kick and GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
me 2 it's almost becoming his trade mark ... as if he has replaced nocerino who had a lot of yellow's by the end of last season! ... btw sissoko >>> nocerino !:D
I dont think anyone can argue with that...

Let's just hope Juve play the same way we have been playing recently, especially defensively. Genoa are good offensively and we need to watch out! Let's get the three points, doesnt matter how much we win... We need to have the pressure on the other teams when they play this weekend.

Jul 5, 2006

ko: 20:30 cet
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Boom Sport One
C+ Sport 2 (D/F/N/S)
DigitAlb SuperSport 1
G Sports 1
Raitalia 3 Africa:tup:
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
Sky Super Calcio
Sport 1 (Cz/Sk)
Sport 1 (Ukr)
Sport 2 (Hun)
Sport TV1
Sportmanía
SuperSport 5 [ZA]
Telekanal Sport:tup:
TV Avala
YES Sport 2
~ DigitAlb SuperSport HD1
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)
NTV Spor will show the match,too:beer:..***..

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
milito will not score... stop hyping him up ...
You can't deny that he is a very good striker, ask anyone who's watched Serie A this year or La Liga for the last two..

I see this as a danger game, IMO Genoa are a very good side.. My prediction is a 1-1..

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You can't deny that he is a very good striker, ask anyone who's watched Serie A this year or La Liga for the last two..

I see this as a danger game, IMO Genoa are a very good side.. My prediction is a 1-1..
problem is I don't think the team will know it. We play very well against the very good sides, my fear is that we will underestimate them seeing as they're seldom a threat in serie a.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
give mauro and hour and sub him off. I'd say the same for Nedved if we want to see Giovinco play.
I want that too but I'd just be kidding myself.. We aren't gonna see Giovinco

problem is I don't think the team will know it. We play very well against the very good sides, my fear is that we will underestimate them seeing as they're seldom a threat in serie a.
Typically it's these kind of games we don't play well in, added to the fact that I rate Genoa as a team it certainly wont be too comfortable for us IMO

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
icεmαή;1802722 said:
They are just a point behind us in Serie A after 11 games... enough to see them as a threat...
:agree:

and also there is the motivation of reaching the top of the table for the 1st time in so long time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)