Serie A: Juventus vs Empoli [October 31 2007] (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Look at this other Enistein.

Have you heard of off-topic discussions in serious threads? Well it is not allowed.
Have you heard of insulting each other? Well it is also not allowed.
Hopefully morons will not be allowed so you will be the first to get banned.
Just face it Jack or Jacques or JCK or whatever the fuck it is you're called these days. You're a Jackass or Jascqueass or JCKass who loves to boss people around. Loosen your uptight rear end, smoke a cig, relax, and moderate to the potential I know you have.

Ban plz.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Agreed. People make it sound like if Ranieri is just ignoring Tiago.
How do you know that he isn't???

You're taking a side against Tiago in this case. Fine. But what exactly did you do when Capello was benching Del Piero, Stu? You didn't take sides with Capello in that case, did you? Absolutely not. You didn't see Alex in training like Capello did either. So what gives here?

There's so much hypocrisy on this forum it's unbelievable. People start hating on players they've never even see play for their side.

Sep 26, 2007
Does anyone know any live streams that are going to be showing because according to myp2p.eu its not showing currently although it should show up somewhere tomorrow. I was hoping to hear something a bit more definite so I can sleep easy.

Sep 26, 2007
Well I don't have a job I go to school. I just plan on watching the game on my laptop during class and I planned most of my classes around CL so I never miss it. Its more important than my schoolwork.

Mar 30, 2006
Well I don't have a job I go to school. I just plan on watching the game on my laptop during class and I planned most of my classes around CL so I never miss it. Its more important than my schoolwork.
ahaha me too (the school schedual thing .. not the laptop durring class thing) ..hardcore right?

This game is not coming on tv and i hope we will get a decent stream tomorrow. all the channels on tv will show madrid or roma or something..

Sep 26, 2007
Yeah I either go all out or not all. So I am pretty hardcore about it but, I am pretty sure my teachers all hate me beacuse I cheer in class sometimes accidently.

I am disappointed that this game is not being shown on TV because then I can just go to a sports bar near campus but, nope I have to stream. Do you use anything other than myp2p.eu for matches?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Yeah I either go all out or not all. So I am pretty hardcore about it but, I am pretty sure my teachers all hate me beacuse I cheer in class sometimes accidently.

I am disappointed that this game is not being shown on TV because then I can just go to a sports bar near campus but, nope I have to stream. Do you use anything other than myp2p.eu for matches?
no...

Sep 26, 2007
Aww. well that sucks. I just hope they have more than one stream because I usually have bad luck when there is jsut one. What has the world come to when Juventus only has one stream showing their game.....

Mar 30, 2006

i just use sopcast and whatever ppl post on this forum.

i am not a wiz at finding streams or anything.

all the same i would love to be in a class with a fellow Juve fan... i am the only one i know in the city i live in
cuz everyone is else retarded i guess ?

Sep 26, 2007
i just use sopcast and whatever ppl post on this forum.

i am not a wiz at finding streams or anything.

all the same i would love to be in a class with a fellow Juve fan... i am the only one i know in the city i live in
cuz everyone is else retarded i guess ?

I go to a sports bar where I know a couple of Juve fans but my best friend is a big La Liga fan/Italia NT fan so I watch all her games and she watches all mine so I have someone to cheer on Juve with me.

I guess I am settling for myp2p.eu :( although they have nothing posted at all yet but have things like Inter posted now thats a real conspiracy that should be talked about. :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I used to be hardcore, formulating a semester schedule entirely around the possibility of Champions League or Serie A matches. However, most of the time I had to schedule a class around 2:30 on either Tuesday or Wednesday, so I just ended up skipping that class.

But now it's impossible to skip some classes. Welcome to the real world, Andrew.

Sep 26, 2007
I used to be hardcore, formulating a semester schedule entirely around the possibility of Champions League or Serie A matches. However, most of the time I had to schedule a class around 2:30 on either Tuesday or Wednesday, so I just ended up skipping that class.

But now it's impossible to skip some classes. Welcome to the real world, Andrew.
Next semester, I won't be as blessed with such a great schedule. I do have a class that runs until 3:30 on Wednesdays currently so it does cramp my style in the CL and Serie A but, I just use my laptop since everyone else does to 'take notes.'

I'm sorry you are in the real world now. Thankfully I haven't been there yet. I still can skip my classes that fall into that time slot. (Thank God)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Have you tried www.bet365.com ?!
Though it's not showing Juve Vs Empoli. They are showing Inter and Roma games instead...:tdown:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
How do you know that he isn't???

You're taking a side against Tiago in this case. Fine. But what exactly did you do when Capello was benching Del Piero, Stu? You didn't take sides with Capello in that case, did you? Absolutely not. You didn't see Alex in training like Capello did either. So what gives here?

There's so much hypocrisy on this forum it's unbelievable. People start hating on players they've never even see play for their side.
yea too true u cant blame a guy who doesnt even play as a sub...and i m sure Tioago doesnt train like Romario or anything

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Always the same arguement. Its all ":blah: :blah: :blah:, I feel sorry for Tiago. Boo f****** hoo" No, I dont see every training, a guy called Ranieri does, & after he asked for Tiago, he still makes him sit his weak a$$ down. He knows he looks dumb for not playing a guy he requested & yet still isn't convinced enough to play him. So what if he started for Lyon & Chelsea, that was then, this is now. Bobo Vieri was class for Atleti & Inter, want him in Juve? No. So he started Chelsea games instead of Jarosik & Smertin, big deal. Soon as they bought a proper CM like Essien where was your boy then? Gone! Bang, smaller club, lesser league. He didnt leave for Madrid, Bayern or Arsenal, he went to a 2nd rate league, to a club who walked the title for years. Now he cant get a run over a kid (Nocerino) or an old man (Zanetti). When it comes to it, Ranieri prefers Almiron after those 2 as well, so your world class player is our fourth choice CM. Why dont you campaign so heavily for Boumsong? Get a grip & cheer the fact we have a young gifted Italian CM who can keep a multi-title winning international player on the bench. Change your signature to "Nocerino owns Tiago's sorry a$$"
That´s a bit harsh but it could be true. Anyway, he is way off the mark saying that Tiago is a world class player.

First, I'd like to thank you for calling me imbecile.

Then I would like to explain to you that there is a big difference between discussion and throwing shit at each, calling each other names and swearing all over the place. My job is to prevent that and one way to do it is to ban you. Got it Einstein?
:tup: Ban that dumb mothafucka.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
please try to look at the situation objectively
Ok, I'll view it objectively. We won promotion without Tiago, we're in a CL spot without Tiago, we'd prob be top (or very near) if it wasn't for the refs in a couple games & Ale missing that pen v Roma. None of this has anything to do with Tiago, & as I keep posting, I'd rather celebrate the fact we have a young gifted Italian in CM than bitch & whine about a €13m Portuguese sub.

The point about moaning when Capello ditched Ale is hardly relevant either. Ale is a club legend who proved his worth time & again for the club but was overlooked every game for an out of form Ibra. Are you saying Noce or Zanetti doesnt deserve to play? Yes, Im disappointed by Tiago not playing, yes Im annoyed we wasted the cash on a player Ranieri asked for but doesnt field. But Im glad we're so far up the table, glad we held our own v Roma, & loving the form Noce has shown to keep Tiago out. Some people are just obsessing over the guy, & no Andy, I dont mean you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)