[Serie A] Juventus vs Chievo (5 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Juve squad:

4 Vieira, 6 Kovac, 7 Pessotto, 8 Emerson, 9 Ibrahimovic, 10 Del Piero, 11 Nedved, 12 Chimenti, 13 Miccoli, 14 Balzaretti, 16 Camoranesi, 17 Trezeguet, 18 Mutu, 19 Zambrotta, 20 Blasi, 21 Thuram, 23 Giannichedda, 24 Olivera, 25 Zalayeta, 27 Zebina, 28 Cannavaro, 32 Abbiati

From channel4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
This will be my first Serie A game actually watched (thank you so very much Marty) EVER . I have followed them on the Web and in newspapers, but never live for Serie A. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas :redface::D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Enjoy, Lou!

You didn't realize that this forum was really about a 12-step program that everyone here has failed, did you? :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We left coasters have got to get together for a match--is there a sports bar in SF that carries S.A. or CL so that we can raise a few to Juve all together?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've actually been wondering the same myself. North Beach is a disappointment. Most of the Italians there in the cafes and bars would rather watch the 49ers than Serie A (and these days, that's saying a lot). And the few that do follow Serie A seem to be romanisti.

There were a couple of Yahoo groups that had elements of Northern California fans that would get together, but I've never had any first-hand experience with them. Things are very quiet, though I do occasionally find the one or two other people in town (besides me :D ) who are dressed down in bianconero to the core.

There are a few pubs, like The Mad Dog in the Fog on Lower Haight Street and Kezar's Pub on Stanyan near Golden Gate Park that have decent football audiences, but most of them are EPL fans so I don't bother.

I did find this in a Google search, however ;)

http://www.futbollocal.com/Futbolito/juventus.html

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello to drop Del Piero Saturday 27 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Del Piero looks set to start from the bench against Chievo, while Fabio Capello denies asking Antonio Cassano to join Juve.

“Del Piero is one of 25 players at my disposal and will be treated just the same as everyone else,” snapped Capello, clearly weary of the Press attention on this issue.

This will only boost reports that the captain’s time in Turin is over and that he is looking for a move to Milan in order to help his World Cup chances.

It’s expected that the Zlatan Ibrahimovic-David Trezeguet partnership will be the first choice, starting from Sunday night’s meeting with Chievo at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Del Piero’s position could be further complicated if reports that Cassano will make the move up to Turin are to believed.

“It really isn’t my style to ring up players individually,” insisted the former Roma boss. “Cassano is a Giallorossi player and I hope he has a great season for the good of Italian football at large.”

Nonetheless, with the transfer deadline only days away, newspapers in the peninsula continue to maintain there will be a massive swap deal with Adrian Mutu, Giorgio Chiellini and a cash sum in exchange for the fiery Italian international.

If Del Piero is to sit on the bench, then Christian Abbiati steps into the limelight for his first Serie A match for Juve following his arrival on loan from Milan – a form of apology for indirectly causing Gianluigi Buffon’s shoulder injury.

“Abbiati is a goalkeeper who is worthy of a place in the Italy side,” insisted Capello. “Juve represent an important opportunity for him and he came here with great character and motivation.”

The Bianconeri are looking to the future and have signed young Brazilian central defender Gladstone Pereira della Valentina. The 20-year-old arrives on loan from Cruzeiro at a cost of £100,000 with an option to buy at the end of the season for £1.3m.

Juve squad:

4 Vieira, 6 Kovac, 7 Pessotto, 8 Emerson, 9 Ibrahimovic, 10 Del Piero, 11 Nedved, 12 Chimenti, 13 Miccoli, 14 Balzaretti, 16 Camoranesi, 17 Trezeguet, 18 Mutu, 19 Zambrotta, 20 Blasi, 21 Thuram, 23 Giannichedda, 24 Olivera, 25 Zalayeta, 27 Zebina, 28 Cannavaro, 32 Abbiati

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
what is Balzaretti's position? RB ?
He's a fullback for both flanks, really.. but he's left-footed, so he may be accustomed to the left flank.. but he has been playing on the right for juve, so I'm not sure..

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
so with him, we wont buy another RB? for example: mancini?
oddo?
no, it doesn't mean that at all.. balzaretti's still quite young, and not ready for first team action for juventus.. Although even without his arrival I don't think that Capello would ask for another fullback.. he seems to be content with zebina..

galma

Aug 13, 2005
can someone tell me if juve chievo is on internet?I mean can I see the match somewhere couse blodi romanian tv channels will show he matches only re-live :((,a link or something like that??

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
It's showing on Jazeera Sports for the Middle East
Thank god :D
if this is true then we can all watch it!!

Al Jazeera Sport - mms://64.106.232.35/live

note, the link is active only when the match starts!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i don't know. i have dsl 384 and sometimes when i stream everything is great. but i have yet to stream a juve match, whenever i tried the buffering was killing me. but i don't loose hope :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)