[Serie A] Juventus vs Chievo (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Man, I was talking about something totally different. Let us not discuss anymore.
I told you,if you don't want to read my posts,and if you disagree with me by all the topics here,and if that seriously threaten your health or medical condition,ignore what I'm saying and avoid me!

++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++Actually it is better for me not to reply to you...consider it the llast time.
Buaaaa,you made me cry,I'm so spellbound!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I haven't the time nor the willpower to read through the whole thread, but let it be known that this kind of crap won't be put up with, angry feelings or not.

++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++
Capello, Zlatan, Emerson, zebina and cassano should all have a great big, ****ing roman orgy, ****ing bunch of no talent homos:fero:
In any case, stop whining, you lot. We won ffs.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I haven't the time nor the willpower to read through the whole thread, but let it be known that this kind of crap won't be put up with, angry feelings or not.

In any case, stop whining, you lot. We won ffs.
your the man gray

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
First game of the season at home, in the evening and we are still boring the pants off everyone.

Defence solid

Creativity still lacking

Dp still on the bench

Capello still successful but pants in my book

Nedved still playing 90 mins even if he has been below average or thereabouts for 2 years now

And a football thread still talking about why Dp should play and how he has fooked up so many careers along the way

So normal service resumed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)