[Serie A] JUVENTUS vs Cagliari (Sept. 26th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Storari - 6

Rinaudo - 6
Bonucci - 6
Chiellini - 6
Grygera - 6

Krasic - 8
Melo - 6.5
Aquilani - 6
Pepe - 6

Iaquinta - 6
Amauri - 6

Sep 2, 2004
Excellent game by Krasic, MOTM. Melo played great as well.

Iaquinta was horrible today, his finishing is dreadful. Words cant describe how bad Legro is.

I felt really bad for Amauri. It looks like he is going to be out for a while.

I'm happy for the 3 points but the same problems continue, we cant defend.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
to me, i won't let the score line fool me or any of you guys. i think in general we played bad for a big team like us (if we were some other small team i would say good) but bad. Bad offence, bad defense individualistic performance and a mix up infront of goal won us the game.

I don't understand when our defense will understand that we have a crapy front line and the burdne of the game is on them, because is some team scored against us it will be difficult to score and i think palermo alread demonstrated that. Our priority is to fix our defense ASAP or risk lossing every thing and having a bad season.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Im gonna say we were lucky with the 3rd goal,and the defense just really really need to get their acts right..Melo Aquilani was damn good,Grygera did his job real well today,and Milos well Milos was sensational...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Good game in attack, Krasic is a star, Pepe was good, as was Melo and Grygera.
Amauri was good in build up and worked hard, I really hope he is ok.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

This game was all Krasic. Pepe was very good as well. That said, this midfield we started today is the most complete and balanced midfield we can field. We need to gel these 4 as I believe Aquilani can be the signing of the season next to Krasic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)