[Serie A] Juventus vs 2-0 Bologna [January 24th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Why is Pirlo suddenly throwing Rabiot and Bernadeschi in the starting lineup again??

Can we really afford fucking around in this game too?

EDIT: Oh thank god, I had the wrong lineup information. Rabiot has his ass benched. Berna tho..

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why is Pirlo suddenly throwing Rabiot and Bernadeschi in the starting lineup again??

Can we really afford fucking around in this game too?

EDIT: Oh thank god, I had the wrong lineup information. Rabiot has his ass benched. Berna tho..
Berna did look pretty good for his standards last game against crapoli so maybe Pirlo hopes he can build on that performance.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Berna did look pretty good for his standards last game against crapoli so maybe Pirlo hopes he can build on that performance.
Yeah I dont get that. Why are we hoping a useless Italian will suddenly become good, against all odds and signs, instead of hoping that those who are already good will just perform to their standards.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Pirlo said Chiellini felt a slight discomfort in his back during warm up against Napoli. He played 90 minutes and now he play again. I'm quite surprised.

We also bench Morata again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Frustrating and annoying game, but the end result worked out this time.

You get the feeling a few players are still cantering, which doesn't fit well with our requirement to chase teams down. It makes me wonder what shape we are actually in.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The fact that this match had any kind of suspense is on our forwards. Everyone of them was too selfish, too many bad decisions in front of goal allowed Bologna to be alive. With any individual sharpness upfront this match would have been done at halftime.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Pinch me I must be dreaming.
A clean sheet. Good game overall.
It could have ended 6 2 and no one would be surprised.
We found our best midfield.
Should build on that going forward.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The fact that this match had any kind of suspense is on our forwards. Everyone of them was too selfish, too many bad decisions in front of goal allowed Bologna to be alive. With any individual sharpness upfront this match would have been done at halftime.
We need the 14 year old kid Goatse Conan from PSG to groom him into he next CR

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not a great performance but its enough against Bologna.
Woj was laughing after saving the Cuad own goal "attempt".

MDL is back and Cuad is fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)