[Serie A] Juventus vs 2-0 Bologna [January 24th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Pirlo should not be sacked, unless we don't make top 4.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Respectfully disagree. We can't go from setting the bar at winning UCL to being content with top 4 in the space of two years. Now, admittingly we weren't realistically going to compete for champions league this year, true, but there shouldn't have been any reason why we couldn't win the scudetto this year. Heck, even that toxic bum Sarri could win it with this useless squad of Bentancurs and Rabiots. If we lose the title to milan this year (which I can see happening) Pirlo should resign. No reason why a team of Ronaldo, Dybala, De Ligt, Chiesa, Mckennie e.t.c. should lose to a team of saelemakers, Kessie, Romagnoli e.t.c.

Pioli turned a team of nobodies into a team of stars, much like conte with italy in 2016. Pirlo has done the opposite.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Respectfully disagree. We can't go from setting the bar at winning UCL to being content with top 4 in the space of two years. Now, admittingly we weren't realistically going to compete for champions league this year, true, but there shouldn't have been any reason why we couldn't win the scudetto this year. Heck, even that toxic bum Sarri could win it with this useless squad of Bentancurs and Rabiots. If we lose the title to milan this year (which I can see happening) Pirlo should resign. No reason why a team of Ronaldo, Dybala, De Ligt, Chiesa, Mckennie e.t.c. should lose to a team of saelemakers, Kessie, Romagnoli e.t.c.
The bar is still Champions League. If anything Sarri's sacking proved that much. CL semi's minimum regardless of squad/ players availability, regardless of luck or opponents; Serie A consideration is the minimum CL qualification. For me, Pirlo will merit a sack if he loses to Porto regardless of what he does in Serie A, actually I would be sack him with a quarters exit as well.

I don't see him as someone who's brought in so that he can gradually improve his coaching skills. Either his radical ideas work in CL or this experiment ends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)