[Serie A] Juventus vs 2-0 Bologna [January 24th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The fact that we are 10 points behind the leaders means that every game is a must-win game from here on out.

If we can at least put together a run of 6-7 straight wins in the league, we might put ourselves in a much better position for the final run-in during the months of April and May.
Agree but I somehow pessimistic about this happening as I dont see signs of improvement.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The fact that we are 10 points behind the leaders means that every game is a must-win game from here on out.

If we can at least put together a run of 6-7 straight wins in the league, we might put ourselves in a much better position for the final run-in during the months of April and May.
That's a very big if.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Gotta start winning these games emphatically. Only reason we are in our current situation is because we couldn't kill off teams like Benevento, Crotone and Hellas Verona in the start of the season. Losing to Inter would mean jack shit if we could actually grind out the results in "less important" fixtures. All games should be important.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we dont get 6 points in these next 2 games, then im sorry, but Pirlo will have to go.
He has to go regardless IMO.
Pressure game is nice and he has some nice things he brought in BUT there is that thing that we are just not dangerous enough despite dominating the play.
He should have fixed it by now and the fact he hasnt is very worrying.
Allegri back? Well it would be a surprise as Allegri is not an attacking coach. We would probably play better but we would still be missing a lot.
I think in order to continue in this attacking transformation we need a coach like Gasperini. The only thing Im worried about him is that I dont consider him a great motivator.
Gasperini is known for making Atalanta score amount of goals like they were PSG or something.
The thing is Atalanta really isnt all that and the style of play makes their players look much better than they really are.
Papu Muriel and probably all their players but Zapata, Illicic and Gosens are playing at 200% of their ability due to Gasperini.
I know we have a shit midfield but compared to Atalanta we have better individuals yet they look 10 times more dangerous than us.
Just imagine what Gasp can do if he gets players such as Ronaldo Dybala Kulusevski and Chiesa in attack.
Hope we make it happen for next season.

Jun 7, 2003
He has to go regardless IMO.
Pressure game is nice and he has some nice things he brought in BUT there is that thing that we are just not dangerous enough despite dominating the play.
He should have fixed it by now and the fact he hasnt is very worrying.
Allegri back? Well it would be a surprise as Allegri is not an attacking coach. We would probably play better but we would still be missing a lot.
I think in order to continue in this attacking transformation we need a coach like Gasperini. The only thing Im worried about him is that I dont consider him a great motivator.
Gasperini is known for making Atalanta score amount of goals like they were PSG or something.
The thing is Atalanta really isnt all that and the style of play makes their players look much better than they really are.
Papu Muriel and probably all their players but Zapata, Illicic and Gosens are playing at 200% of their ability due to Gasperini.
I know we have a shit midfield but compared to Atalanta we have better individuals yet they look 10 times more dangerous than us.
Just imagine what Gasp can do if he gets players such as Ronaldo Dybala Kulusevski and Chiesa in attack.
Hope we make it happen for next season.
We played better than Atalanta in the direct duell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)