[Serie A] Juventus v Roma (2 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    heard De Rossi scored a goal with his hand and then ran to the ref and told him who then disallowed the goal

Mozart

F*ck the media
    Feb 3, 2006
    Zé Tahir said:
    heard De Rossi scored a goal with his hand and then ran to the ref and told him who then disallowed the goal
    yea i read that on channel4 news...thats really somethin a true pro does...
    ;clap;...

Jul 5, 2005
    ThePLaya said:
    fvkkkkkkkkkkkk La Gazzetta dello sport they always with milan & inter they don't wonna us even to win this scudetto
    That is happened to all newspapers all over the world. I hate sport reporters. :ferocious

Feb 27, 2005
    If Zambrotta and Vieira are back and with Totti and De Rossi out, im sure Juve will get across the line. I would prefer to beat teams when they are at full strength, so they have no excuses, but knowing Roma im sure they will find one.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    wont be an easy game at all, could be the best preparation for the arsenal game.Both arsenal and roma play fast football,so it could do us very well.

About resting the players, i dont know abt that... injuries is a concern i know but we need all the players sharp as hell. But i would consider resting zambro for this one, or mybe 45 mins or something like this just to get him used to game fitness again.
    Roma players will bring the game to us as they know that viola have a tough game against milan i think. so they would want to capitalize on that situation.
    And we could finish take a huge leap to the scudetto on this matchday as milan could stumble and if we beat roma...we could be almost there.

forzaa juvee

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    i dont know how many players should be rested but definatley emerson.

he has been great overall this season but when he is tired he can play really bad especially in big games.

id go with

buffon

zambro kovac canna cheillini

camo vieira gianni nedved

Trez DP

subs vieira for blasi 65

camo for mutu 55

trez for zlatan 70

cannavaro is the animal he does not need rest, and zambrotta will be fine if he is 100% fit starting the game, if he is not 100% balzeretti will start.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    this match is ideal preparation for arsenal and a nice win here will give the players an extra smile and confidence to go and play well and obtain a good result in highbury, expect another great nedved display as he will not want his team mates to let him down in highbury, everyone knows how much neddy wants CL juve will play for him at highbury and they will not let him down

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    My formation for this match:

-----------------------Buffon
    ---Blasi-----Kovac---------Thuram-------Balzaretti
    --Camoranesi----Viera-------Gianicheda--Nedved
    -------------Del piero------Ibrahimovic

Trez must be rested for CL to start beside DP on Tuesday..

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Maresca said:
    My formation for this match:

-----------------------Buffon
    ---Blasi-----Kovac---------Thuram-------Balzaretti
    --Camoranesi----Viera-------Gianicheda--Nedved
    -------------Del piero------Ibrahimovic

Trez must be rested for CL to start beside DP on Tuesday..
    Trezy will partner Ibra on tuesday or if Cap. wants to do smthing special,he will play with the 3 attackers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)