Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Maresca said:
My formation for this match:

-----------------------Buffon
---Blasi-----Kovac---------Thuram-------Balzaretti
--Camoranesi----Viera-------Gianicheda--Nedved
-------------Del piero------Ibrahimovic

Trez must be rested for CL to start beside DP on Tuesday..
i can see your point but as trez does not really do much running and overall link play etc i think another start and a goal or two and then sub him off would have trez on top form for arsenal

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Eire said:
i can see your point but as trez does not really do much running and overall link play etc i think another start and a goal or two and then sub him off would have trez on top form for arsenal
I am afraid of Injuires.. Knock some wood

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Actually for me Ibra is a MUST STARTER against Arsenal & if he is off form,then get him out before the 2nd half even begins.
definitly no.. IN THESE IMPORTANT Matches we have no time to make experiments and see if Ibra has found his form. DP has much more expierence and he always played good in England. DP is a must STARTER.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
If u look at the selection physically-wise..i think ibra should start..although
i know DP is on-form...but he wouldnt do nothin against the giant campbell
and we saw how coco out-paced Dp against liverno...so i think he will
have trouble against kolo toure...but if u look at ibra..with his strenght
and techqince...he could challange both of them(kolo and campbell)..
thats how I see it..so i guess he should start...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Actually for me Ibra is a MUST STARTER against Arsenal & if he is off form,then get him out before the 2nd half even begins.

:howler:

Thats because we have lot of times in our hands to see whether he'll be inform or off-form :howler:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mozart said:

It's amazing how lot of you can PREDICT If Del Piero can take Cambell or not....FFS he took over Nesta and Stam against Milan.......get your facts and stop giving these pathetic reasons.

Ibra can take Cambell and Kolo????:rolleyes: Just like he took BELLY Costacurta who's 40 years old....thats right,

Again, get your facts...

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
It's amazing how lot of you can PREDICT If Del Piero can take Cambell or not....FFS he took over Nesta and Stam against Milan.......get your facts and stop giving these pathetic reasons.

Ibra can take Cambell and Kolo????:rolleyes: Just like he took BELLY Costacurta who's 40 years old....thats right,

Again, get your facts...
well..i dont wanna start a long debate...but if your talkin about facts..how can DP
taken on stam and nesta can be conisder as a fact..(stam & nesta) and
(kolo & campbell) are different calibre defenders...in which play in different leagues...the post u read was me stating my own OPINION....and if u watched the liverno match..
u could have seen COCO out-pacing DP..that is my 'FACT'...if u dont believe me..
go watch the match...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mozart said:
well..i dont wanna start a long debate...but if your talkin about facts..how can DP
taken on stam and nesta can be conisder as a fact..(stam & nesta) and
(kolo & campbell) are different calibre defenders...in which play in different leagues...the post u read was me stating my own OPINION....and if u watched the liverno match..
u could have seen COCO out-pacing DP..that is my 'FACT'...if u dont believe me..
go watch the match...

Oh, I watched the game, son.

And what I saw was Del Piero outplaying Livorno's defenders....thats right. What I saw is that Del Piero is inform and alongside David they combine "good old school".

-Indeed, Kolo&Campbell are different, as they're no-where to stam and Nesta's Level.

-......and how do you know whether Zlatan can take on EPL defenders??? Oh, I forgot...Just like he did against L'Pool last season eh????

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
am not a zlatan lover nor a DP hater...i know zlatan is not in his best form..but his
display against liverno wasnt bad..there was a promise that he is gettin back..
and DP played his heart out...
and yes.zlatan can do some damage to there defence....atlest he had a trial
in Arseanl didnt he?..so he got some expereince there...when he played
against lpool in Anfield..he wasnt bad..he was unlucky..hittin the cross bar..not
only him..DP was unlucky too..(the goal which was ruled-out)..

''how do you know whether Zlatan can take on EPL defenders??''

i mentioned that if you look at it ''physically-wise''..didnt I...am not saying
he will taken them easily...am again..stating my own opinion...dont mix opinions
with objectivity....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Mozart said:
it is going to be a football match and not a box fight..

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
We can not beat Arsenal with speed. We're all know, they are much faster than us. We have to play with tehnique and determinacy. We need a player with great skill and experieces. So, DP is more fit on this game.

aleex10

Mar 20, 2006
الجــــــــوفنتس راح يفووز على روما انشاء الله

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

Again, get your facts...

I'm not disagreeing, just a little confused on your logic. If you CANT predict what DP will do, how CAN you predict that Zlatan can't take on Cambell and Kolo??

:disagree:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I'm not disagreeing, just a little confused on your logic. If you CANT predict what DP will do, how CAN you predict that Zlatan can't take on Cambell and Kolo??

:disagree:
I think, he mean DP is better than Zlatan. Something that Zlatan can't do, there is a chance that DP can do.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
aleex10 said:
الجــــــــوفنتس راح يفووز على روما انشاء الله

What?????!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)