[Serie A] Juventus v Roma (7 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Capello managed the match teriffcally. We were going to win if it was not for that corner. I am surprised that Del Piero played when he was not 100% ready (according to the press). I hope he is ok. Him getting off the field like this has bad memoried.
:agree:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
jon4647 said:
is this your first time watching juve play..we play like these MOST of the time
Yeah,I know & I always supported Cap in these forums but I had it,I cant stand seeing the same performence against Arsenal,we will be owned.Moggi must tell him smthing before Arsenal's game ,we cant go into the game in London with this defensive mentality.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
why playing Chiellini as left wing instead of Mutu,why not risq a little & play 4_3_2,in the moment Nedved went out he put all his mind in defencing & left POOR Zlatan alone upfront without even a playmaker to help him!Again the Freekicks & the Corners!!!!!!!!!!
Because normally the best defence of Europe sould be able to stop an amputated Roma,
we couldnt risk more, it was an unnecesary risk,
we were holding the lead and one point atleast,
when they scored he added Mutu,
kind of late but he did it,
i think Cap tried more seriusly this time to proove he can handle Spaletti...:smoke:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Stephan said:
what are you talking? you wanted us to win 3:0? with ten men?

Yes . Sometimes I feel people aren't realistic !
Why not go and coach juventus then instead of cappello !
and don't compare us to milan we are different !

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Brixity said:
Given our form and Milan's I aint sure if it's enough though. I can only hope we'll pull through .Milan still have 2 play Inter though. We have Fiorntina left amongst the top 5 if I aint mistaken.
Has milan played Roma the 2nd time?
they play in matchday 38 , last one milan-roma

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Aint blaming Capello, Nedved showed immaturity. He should have thought of the team. He was destined for the RED card you could see it. He helped us throw away 2points.
Neddy has a great fault but we werent that bright with eleven players either...
against such an inferior oposition we souldnt face the problems we did,
we werent really deserving the lead, they had more and better chances than us,
they equalised more or less the same way we scored...

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Capello managed the match teriffcally. We were going to win if it was not for that corner. I am surprised that Del Piero played when he was not 100% ready (according to the press). I hope he is ok. Him getting off the field like this has bad memoried.
True,but making only one true chance in a game even when we r playing with 10 men is NOT RIGHT,smthing has to be done before Arsenal's game,I m really worried after today's performence even our team SPirit & personality wasnt there!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Yeah,I know & I always supported Cap in these forums but I had it,I cant stand seeing the same performence against Arsenal,we will be owned.Moggi must tell him smthing before Arsenal's game ,we cant go into the game in London with this defensive mentality.
He changed his mentality because nedved got a red card, not because he wanted to play like that. I'm sure against arsenal he will play with an attacking mentality.

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
why argue?it was a nice match :DI liked it and again a good result ,who was expecting a goal after half time,with ibra the only one in front is a sily dude

Alessandro Del Piero ha dovuto abbandonare il campo al quarto d'ora di Juventus-Roma a causa di un problema muscolare al flessore della coscia sinistra. Le sue condizioni verranno valutate nelle prossime ore.

:( hmmmm

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Think our players were worried bout getting a injury with Arsenal coming up. IE:Thats why the hunger wasnt there!
I red the some comments just before the Werder games,
but we werent any hungrier when we had to be,
i hope we wont run out of excuses again...

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Just so u all know I am one of the few members here who always supported Capello all the way & I also defended him A LOT! BUT against Arsenal no mistakes are allowed ,we cant go there & play like this,where is Juve's spirit,we cant go there with this defensive mentality.Something has to be done!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

If it wasn't for Nedved red card, Juve would have won without a doubt. It was 2 avoidable yellow cards that Nedved could have easily missed. He should take the total blame for giving away 2pts. Chiellini had a great game today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)