[Serie A] Juventus v Roma (7 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Brixity said:
It's game like these that make me fear for the scudetto - It aint over yet...
Oh c'mon its dead sure alright,
we played with Roma,
there arent many games like that left,
we all know Spaletti is one of the very few couches that can own Cap
and they were much more determined than us...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Black&White. said:
We still having 8 points of advantage
Given our form and Milan's I aint sure if it's enough though. I can only hope we'll pull through .Milan still have 2 play Inter though. We have Fiorntina left amongst the top 5 if I aint mistaken.
Has milan played Roma the 2nd time?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is like a defeat tonight! Look at the players faces they werent happy. Now hopefully we could use this against Arsenal, who had there game called off due to waterlogged pitch. They're gonna be fresh! We gotta be strong!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Stop blaming Neddy and Cap,
are team hadnt the same hunger,
we souldnt be on par against such an onferior material with our first eleven,
Roma had the wil we hadnt...

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Black&White. said:
why playing Chiellini as left wing instead of Mutu,why not risq a little & play 4_3_2,in the moment Nedved went out he put all his mind in defencing & left POOR Zlatan alone upfront without even a playmaker to help him!Again the Freekicks & the Corners!!!!!!!!!!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Brixity said:
Given our form and Milan's I aint sure if it's enough though. I can only hope we'll pull through .Milan still have 2 play Inter though. We have Fiorntina left amongst the top 5 if I aint mistaken.
Has milan played Roma the 2nd time?
No...the last match of milan is against them.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
This is like a defeat tonight! Look at the players faces they werent happy. Now hopefully we could use this against Arsenal, who had there game called off due to waterlogged pitch. They're gonna be fresh! We gotta be strong!
strong and angry...:ferocious :ferocious :ferocious

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
why playing Chiellini as left wing instead of Mutu,why not risq a little & play 4_3_2,in the moment Nedved went out he put all his mind in defencing & left POOR Zlatan alone upfront without even a playmaker to help him!Again the Freekicks & the Corners!!!!!!!!!!
is this your first time watching juve play..we play like these MOST of the time

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cronios said:
Stop blaming Neddy and Cap,
are team hadnt the same hunger,
we souldnt be on par against such an onferior material with our first eleven,
Roma had the wil we hadnt...

Aint blaming Capello, Nedved showed immaturity. He should have thought of the team. He was destined for the RED card you could see it. He helped us throw away 2points.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Capello managed the match teriffcally. We were going to win if it was not for that corner. I am surprised that Del Piero played when he was not 100% ready (according to the press). I hope he is ok. Him getting off the field like this has bad memoried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)