Serie A: Juventus v Piacenza (7 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
The song that they are singing is Il Mio Canto Libero and if you manage to find it somewhere (I couldn't on kazaa :down: ) let me tell you who sings which part ....

Dp starts, then it's Conte (very beautiful voice as well), then Ciro, the Gigi, then all together the chorus, then Zambrotta starts the second part, Ciro again, Pessotto, then all together again, Zambo and Ciro finishes.

And BTW, who was that young, blond frenchman? :undecide:

Juve - una squadro molto simpatica! :touched:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Wonderful pictures dpf. Thanks for posting those :)

And thanks for the song info too nina. I will try to look for that song. I'm really curious to hear them :D

-S-

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Great success for the Tv show “A team for friend”, broadcasted on Raiuno, the first national channel. The program with the Juventus team and society collected nearly a milion euros for the initiative “A dream for Gaslini”, the famous children hospital, and had more than 21 milion contacts and a very good audience.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Great success for the Tv show “A team for friend”, broadcasted on Raiuno, the first national channel. The program with the Juventus team and society collected nearly a milion euros for the initiative “A dream for Gaslini”, the famous children hospital, and had more than 21 milion contacts and a very good audience.
i'm watching it at the moment on rai international 4:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)