I hope Zambrotta will be fit..
Well i think the line-up will be like this:

4-2-3-1

Buffon

21 Thuram 23 Legrottaglie 13 Iuliano 19 Zambrotta

18 Appiah 3 Tacchinardi

16 Camoranesi 11 Nedved 10 Del Piero

17 Trezeguet

Iuliano for Montero coz he is not ok ...
And Zambro is ok....

Aug 1, 2003
well here in malaysia they show around 3 serie a matches, and one of them WILL ALWAYS BE juve :thumb: and la liga, uefa cup, CL, and they used to have japanese league tho i dont know what happened. oh, and i forgot, the EPL :groan:

anyway, as lippi said alex will start, but he was also found quoting saying thanks to the players who have been good substitutes for dp (eg miccoli and dv) he said it as if their only job is being a good sub for dp :down:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

anyway, as lippi said alex will start, but he was also found quoting saying thanks to the players who have been good substitutes for dp (eg miccoli and dv) he said it as if their only job is being a good sub for dp :down:

and you waited untill Lippi make that statement to know that..:p

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Parma - Milan for me on RAI International :fero:
It will intriguing to see Trez as a lone striker. AFAIK he sucks terribly whenever we play him in that position.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #116
    Lippi hails "greatest" Del Piero
    Sunday 9 November, 2003

Marcello Lippi has welcomed back the Juventus captain by proclaiming him one of the greatest players in the world.

“Alessandro Del Piero will give us an extra dimension as he is one of the best footballers on the planet,” insisted the Coach, “but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate those who have taken the field in his absence.”

The Bianconeri are undefeated in all competitions this season despite constantly rotating the squad.

Del Piero has been out of action since straining a calf muscle during the 2-2 draw with Roma and will make his comeback against Udinese.

“I have been saying this would be the date of his return for two weeks now,” pointed out Lippi.

“He was rested for the Champions’ League trip to Real Sociedad precisely so that he could be ready for this match.”

The Italian international’s timing is particularly apt, as Del Piero will return to the playing field on his 29th birthday.

“Alessandro will be in the starting line-up,” revealed the Coach, “and will play for at least an hour, possibly the whole 90 minutes.”

However, Lippi warns that the spotlight on Del Piero should not distract Juve from a tough test.

“We must maintain our momentum right up to the Christmas break, and to do that I must rotate the squad and keep everyone fresh.”

“Udinese are a side that have often caused us problems in the past,” he added, “and play some excellent football. We must remain concentrated.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)