[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Didn't really like the 1st half, but lets not forget we're playing against a good side like Udinese though they're not in their best form. That said that we shouldn't take soo much time to score the 1st goal. It should have been before the HT.

Our defence is great so far....Wasn't sure about Emerson playing their alone but now that they're playing one man down, It'll not disturb...Our midfielders should work little bit, they're doing ok. Nice Pavel shot, great save.

Trezeguet and Ibra should move more, and David should have banged that chance in.

I expect offensive Juve team and to keep on pressing them untill we score.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
For those who aren't watching the game and would like a, I'd like to point out that Ibra hasn't been as piss poor as some of these blind DP fans claim. Overall the team has done a fairly good job, creating several dangerous chances. Now with a decimated Udinese, they'll let a goal in sooner or later.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
uventus-Udinese 41' Zambrotta bursting down the right...finds Mutu...Nedved now...BLASTS IT! ARCING TOWARDS THE TOP CORNER!! DE SANCTIS!! TURNED OVER HOLLYWOOD-STYLE!!

:lol:

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
Sadomin said:
For those who aren't watching the game and would like a, I'd like to point out that Ibra hasn't been as piss poor as some of these blind DP fans claim. Overall the team has done a fairly good job, creating several dangerous chances. Now with a decimated Udinese, they'll let a goal in sooner or later.
but someone has to make use of this chances and these someone are treze and Ibra

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sadomin said:

Lets not try to get into this argue and Focus on the game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We had the control of the game at the bigger part of the first half,
Udine never threatened seriusly(except that Canna wrong pass)
we will now use our numerical advantage to score and i hope to secure the victory...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Stimpy said:
What happend with ibra... last season he was soooooooo good!
2nd season is always more difficult, remember Kaká and Mancini last year? Now the opponents now him better and mark him more tightly, it's not easy for him. Next year he'll be back better than ever.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Desmond said:
Half time without a goal is worrying; Udinese could come out a different team in the second half. We need to seal this game quickly, red card or no red card.
It's not going to be easy to break down Udi in the second half. They're going to defend til the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)