[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
come on Guys ibra isent playing bad , you have to say that udine is defending good also great passes from camo dident came treu because of some good defending and they are hanging with 2 and 3man on Ibra and the De sanctic is playing wonderfull.
plus ibra headed againts the post that was unlucky if he gets 1 in he is gowing to make a show ;)

FORZA IBRA

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Mr. Gol said:
Why wasn't De Sanctis the Azzurri keeper when Buffon was injured? Every time I see him play he does great.
De Sanctis did get a few starts for Italy when Buffon was out. He should be Italy's second choice keeper behind Gigi for the WC.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I'd say the only underachiever this game so far is Trezeguet. The Udine defense have him covered so he tends to go back on the pitch in order to get the ball which usually ends in failure.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Half time without a goal is worrying; Udinese could come out a different team in the second half. We need to seal this game quickly, red card or no red card.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
del piero in in the 70th minute im sure and scores and i feel that cap will replace trezeguet but i want ibrahimovic with del piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)