[SERIE A] Juventus - Udinese (14th September, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Very pleased we won the game, even if we deserved more than a goal. Udinese were severely dominated by our team. I was impressed by the formidable partnership between sissoko and poulsen, the later had a colossal game in my opinion.

We have been playing some very good soccer, it's a very good start for us.

off topic : What happened to the forum?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Satisfied with the pairing of Poulsen - Sissoko. It'll be tough to find room for Zanetti at this point.

Also, it is obvious Amauri suffers from the Zlatan at Juve-syndrome. He becomes a different player once he scores a goal. This isn't a good thing, we need forwards that work hard for the team at all times.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
If you ask me having zanetti as a back up is a huge advantage for our team, not to mention his eventual starts in many post CL serie a games and coppa.

You're right about amauri, he gets too narcistic at times. As long as we're winning it shouldn't matter though, add to this the reality checks he'll surely receive from our veterans.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
true...the good part is that one goal came and we didn't concede at the end of the match...the bad part is that we didn't had a 2 goals advantage in the first half after all those chances. in the 87th minute it felt like a deja vu ... from the last sunday night

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Damn, we made those dudes look so ordinary. I hope we do that to Zenit
Poulsen and Sissoko is just a monster combo. It is because of them imo we dominated play. I agree about this Amauri thing. He seems hell bent on scoring. I know that sounds contradictory and my friend said so when I said that yesterday during the game but he becomes rather selfish in the final 1/3rd

Hopefully DC will keep getting the nod ahead of Molinaro.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sissoko was IMMENSE
Iaquinta was WASTEFUL
Chiellini was UNBEATABLE
Amauri was CLINICAL
De Ceglie was BEAUUUTIFUL

:flag: :flag2:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Satisfied with the pairing of Poulsen - Sissoko. It'll be tough to find room for Zanetti at this point.

Also, it is obvious Amauri suffers from the Zlatan at Juve-syndrome. He becomes a different player once he scores a goal. This isn't a good thing, we need forwards that work hard for the team at all times.
Poulsen & Sissoko share MOM for me. They were both fantastic. It would have been perfect if Poulsen scored that screamer & Sissoko scored that blinder, but you can't get it all in one weekend.
Am tentative about De Ceglie as he seems to fumble quite a lot - hope he improves his ball control but the kid can sprint ... just like Molinaro :D I just can't stop imagining what would have happened if Giovinco played instead of Neddy.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I really enjoyed our performance last night.
Yes, I was bit nervous until we scored, be we dominated so much and we played nice and dare I say attractive football.
Everyone was very good regardless off missed chances, and few lost balls.
DC was also good and I was really surprised to see him in starting line up.
Also I noticed that 2nd or 3rd time recently CR making changes to official line up just before game!? New thinker man tactics?

I am also very pleased with Momo/Poulsen partnership but i wonder was Legro injured or CR wanted him fresh for Zenith game?

Its obvious that next game Trez and DP will be starters together with rest of players seen yesterday. It will be difficult and tense game, but we should win this one..

Jun 13, 2007
I think it's safe to say that despite spending the least out of all the big teams, we actually look like the most powerful team right now. Despite a quite hazardous transfer season, we look like we have the best team so far.

Udinese is considered as one of the better teams in serie A, definitely in the top 6. To be able to dominate a team like that from start to finish is not at all an easy task, I think our secret was the midfield, particularly in the center.

Poulsen and Sissoko are beasts out there, a lot more threatening that the Zanetti- Momo partnership last season. It's probably because Momo and Poulsen are so good in leaving absolutely no room for the opponent to manuever in the middle.
add to this Momo's occassional run where he skips past three defenders and somehow finds a way to threaten the goal or Poulsen's passing and shooting which aren't abilities destroyers are know to have.

Our attack is incredible to say the least, Amauri is one of our most talented players in years, IQ is always very while there isn't much reason to speak of
Ale and Trez.

I was very surprised with our defending last night. Chiellini is incredible, if you would parter a roll of toilet paper next to Chiellini, that role of toilet paper would look like a world class player. Melberg, who was shambolic last week suddenly looked a new man.

De Ceglie finally did what were all hoping he would do, he proved what trash Molinaro is. He was outstanding, I'm confident he will start a lot more this season. his runs were excellent, he is accurate and isn't nearly as clumsy as Molinaro, then again, who is?

I liked the team last night, it was a very positive performance. Hoping they repeat this performance against Zenith.

Btw, why wasn't Giovinco in the squad? he wasn't even on the bench.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Next time you create a poll can you please make the votes public? and most importantly, Del Piero has to be there in every poll.
I was just checking how to make it public after i fucked up the first time, but it's impossible.
I'll delete the poll and make it public.

Hopefully i'll be able to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)