[Serie A] Juventus - Torino (October 31, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We'll put in an average performance as we have a CL game next up, or the next performance in Gladbach will be, either way you won't see two good performances.

We aren't scoring goals, so load an attacking formation and approach and put them under some pressure. Long gone are the days where we can do ok and just rely on Tevez, he's not here any more.
how do you think we will end up this season?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We wont lose this if we start Pogba-Marchisio-Khedira in the middle. Whether we win or draw will be down to whether Pogba, Dybala, or Morata will have an individual moment or not.

We have issues in midfield and attack when marchisio is out because of the midfield. When marchisio is here we might still have some issues in attack if Dybala has a bad game or is benched.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
4312 put Cuadrado behind the forwards and let him deal with it. If he cant then I`d pick Zaza as an AM just because I think Dybala should be a forward and not an AM or a winger

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We wont lose this if we start Pogba-Marchisio-Khedira in the middle. Whether we win or draw will be down to whether Pogba, Dybala, or Morata will have an individual moment or not.

We have issues in midfield and attack when marchisio is out because of the midfield. When marchisio is here we might still have some issues in attack if Dybala has a bad game or is benched.

this-

Jan 5, 2007
I would say we have to drop 352 formation for sure, after four years of using it most of teams adopt to counter attacking it.

Not to mention we lost major players who can make this formation work.

We need to adopt new formation can help the current squad anf put more faith in the young guys.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
This 352 has nothing to do with Conte's. To be honest I like current 352 that transforms in 433 and vice versa. The problem is in wrong mentality and lack of synch upfront. But with right mentality we must overcome out of sync issues quite easily.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Play a forced 4312 with padoin as RB... i dont care.

Lets try Hernanes as treq and rugani for a change.

bench Cuadrado....he has dropped in form, or got figured out... i dont know.. but we simplt cant change our whole formation to field him and focus ALL our offensive on a player with no end product.

Makes zero sense.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Don't want to see Hernanes, Sturaro, 3 CBs or any forwards besides Dybala and Morata starting this game. Don't really know or care who we have available but I don't wanna see any of those.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The 4-3-1-2 seems to be the best formation this side can play going on the different combinations seen this season. I don't see why Allegri can't experiment with who plays in the hole. Vidal was no AM. Why not Cuadrado or Pogba? They're two players who could thrive freely roaming around the pitch. Eventually, Allegri has to start Marotta and Dybala together as well. They're clearly more capable of either providing that missing final ball or finishing it. The main thing is that our best 11 play together as much as possible. Dybala and Cuadrado didn't know each other from a bar of soap last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)