[Serie A] Juventus - Torino (October 31, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we lose this I think he will be on the brink.
:agree:

Although I think we will wait to see how we go in the CL group first.

- - - Updated - - -

Was going to say this game makes or breaks our season, but we already broke it it seems.
The Scudetto is gone now IMO. We've had 10 games to try and find some consistent form and get it right, but we don't look anywhere near close to contenders unfortunately. As is well known on this forum, I've held out hope that this squad would eventually turn it around and go on a good run of results, but it just doesn't look likely. Even the CL spots are looking like a distant dream.

Just one mind-fuck of a season really.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    The team is making it hard for us fans to look forward to coming matches.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Was going to say this game makes or breaks our season, but we already broke it it seems.
    Yeah...it was the same vs Sass.

Hopefully we can pick it up before it's too late.
    it's not yet.

Max,please stop the rotations for now,
    let Marchisio and Khedira play,put Morata in and drop the 3-5-2.

Forza Juve!!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    The Scudetto is gone it's been 10 games and we dont like anywhere near close to contenders unfortunately. I've been a believer that our squad would eventually turn it around and go on a run of results, but it just doesn't look likely. Even the CL spots are looking like a distant dream.
    I think everyone was. Key word here being "was".

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Sadly, we will win this comfortably then crumble again against Borussia Monchengladbach and put ourselves in a difficult UCL situation as well.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Sadly, we will win this comfortably then crumble again against Borussia Monchengladbach and put ourselves in a difficult UCL situation as well.
    One step forwards, two steps back. Seems to be the story of this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We'll put in an average performance as we have a CL game next up, or the next performance in Gladbach will be, either way you won't see two good performances.

We aren't scoring goals, so load an attacking formation and approach and put them under some pressure. Long gone are the days where we can do ok and just rely on Tevez, he's not here any more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)