[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (8 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

but also very hungry for poins and we will be relaxed after an easy win and anxius on real game
But their confidence. They'd be liable to mistakes...

nori

Jan 9, 2005
Uhhhh
It's over
but to tell you the truth I was relaxed all throughout the match
anyway this is good, also beause roma lost and they have one of their key players suspended
Alex was man of the match (I really think he should be given the player of the month award)
Zlatan, I don't know what's wrong with him. As someone posted earlier some statistics he has twice as much playing time as alex but his effectivnes is nowhere, it should be the other way round actually
in other words zlatan is good but I think that he is concentrating to much on the dribbling and forgeting that he has to score
I think that we should play with the same formation (except for tachi instead of blasi) against roma
FORZA JUVE
FORZA INTER(just for tonight)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I just want to say after FROZA JUVE , I don't want to hear anyone saying after this match that Del Piero is over. VIVA ALEX
When Del Piero finds someone to assist him he scores. Zalayata played a very good match too.
Ibrahimovic has to learn the phrase "team work" . Not his best match, but I am faithful that he will come back again.
If Capello can make Ibrahimovic work well with Zalayata and Del Piero our striking could go many steps to being unstoppable.

Over all performance of the team was very good and very promissing.

Alessandro Del Piero.. WE LOVE YOU. You are our Captain.. You are our Leader.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
I just want to say after FROZA JUVE , I don't want to hear anyone saying after this match that Del Piero is over. VIVA ALEX
When Del Piero finds someone to assist him he scores. Zalayata played a very good match too.
Ibrahimovic has to learn the phrase "team work" . Not his best match, but I am faithful that he will come back again.
If Capello can make Ibrahimovic work well with Zalayata and Del Piero our striking could go many steps to being unstoppable.

Over all performance of the team was very good and very promissing.

Alessandro Del Piero.. WE LOVE YOU. You are our Captain.. You are our Leader.
well said ZAF:)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
"Alessandro Del Piero bagged a brace - including one of the best goals of his career - to put Juve back on track."

How was our first goal?
Zalayata made a cross and Del Piero scored with his back heel. Something like the goal against Dortmund in 1997 uefa final.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
"Alessandro Del Piero bagged a brace - including one of the best goals of his career - to put Juve back on track."

How was our first goal?
I wanna see thaaaaaaaaat...:down:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Wonderful match. An easy win. That goal from Del Piero was amazing. Wonderful assist by Zalayeta too. Del Piero man of the match. I give him 7.5points

the bad: Olivera. He didnt impress me at all, COME ON NEDVED, WE NEED YOU ;)

FORZA JUVE!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A well deserved victory, we were able to keep control for the entire 90 minutes, which has been difficult for us to do this season.

DP had a great game, the only thing that would have made this day sweeter for him was to get a hat-trick. He played with great determination, and hopefully CRAP will realize this

On the negative side, I am sick and tired of that selfish bastard Zlatan. This guy would rather take on 3 defender, and lose the ball, instead of passing to an open man. I was glad to see that CRAP subbed him, maybe he'll start to realize his mistakes.

Zebina came forward alot, but has to limit his defensive mistakes

Zala had a decent game, he assisted DP on his first goal.

Camo also was good, as was Emerson, Canna and Zamby

Not much else to comment on, Forza Juve !!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Wonderful match. An easy win. That goal from Del Piero was amazing. Wonderful assist by Zalayeta too. Del Piero man of the match. I give him 7.5points

the bad: Olivera. He didnt impress me at all, COME ON NEDVED, WE NEED YOU ;)

FORZA JUVE!!!
Imagine an Neddy inform and Dp inform , damnn:cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
A well deserved victory, we were able to keep control for the entire 90 minutes, which has been difficult for us to do this season.

DP had a great game, the only thing that would have made this day sweeter for him was to get a hat-trick. He played with great determination, and hopefully CRAP will realize this

On the negative side, I am sick and tired of that selfish bastard Zlatan. This guy would rather take on 3 defender, and lose the ball, instead of passing to an open man. I was glad to see that CRAP subbed him, maybe he'll start to realize his mistakes.

Zebina came forward alot, but has to limit his defensive mistakes

Zala had a decent game, he assisted DP on his first goal.

Camo also was good, as was Emerson, Canna and Zamby

Not much else to comment on, Forza Juve !!!
Thanks Vin

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

But their confidence. They'd be liable to mistakes...
roma are used to losses this year, their confidence will grow very fast when totti will be back, we have to be very carefull,
do a great job again and score earlier to tottaly kill their moral

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I'm so glad that I could see this match. OMG. The best Del Piero has produced in a very long time. He has been inform for the last month, but he had difficulties before. This match we worked more like a team and everything was much easier for our Captain. Zlatan was selfish and lazy. Almost like Trezeguet IMO. He was really off form. We need Trezegol back for the Roma and Madrid game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)