[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (9 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
First off, Siena looks absolutely horrible. They made lots of comical errors, especially on one occasion when Falsini and another player collided while the ball bounces toward Del Piero only for the latter not being able to get enough of a touch on it to score. Siena looks disorganized and is making too many mistakes at the back, and like usual we can only capitalize one time.

Del Piero has looked very good this match, one of the best performances I've seen from him give all year. He has been our best player, and his he scored on of his classic goals off the back heel. Zlatan has been very poor, while Camoranesi and Zalayeta have created a few chances, but it's still not good enough. We still look lackluster in attack and if we were playing any half-decent side we would look really bad. We need a lot of improvement.

Second half is on.

Welcome. Incisive as usual...

nori

Jan 9, 2005
That's right Zambo and Alex have been our best players for this game and i think for the last month as well
Atually I would give the "player of the month" award to Del Piero
today I have been convinced for one thing
Del Piero isn't playng bad (whenever we considered him to do) but it is just that he either has to play with nedved in the team or with a tridient attack because when nedved is not in the team then he has to do the play set up and also attacking and he ends up with doing none because we miss another stricker
anyway today we are doing good
one more from alex and zala

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

i had it from last sunday... cant reamember who gave it to me ... :)
but it just started working.,. have been trying all day..

Forza Juventus !
URL please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)