[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (15 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nori ] ++
That's right Zambo and Alex have been our best players for this game and i think for the last month as well
Atually I would give the "player of the month" award to Del Piero
today I have been convinced for one thing
Del Piero isn't playng bad (whenever we considered him to do) but it is just that he either has to play with nedved in the team or with a tridient attack because when nedved is not in the team then he has to do the play set up and also attacking and he ends up with doing none because we miss another stricker
anyway today we are doing good
one more from alex and zala
I would give Del Piero the best player of the month award as well. I don't agree on Nedved behind the strikers though, it will just become same old 4-4-2 since I'm sure Capello don't want to miss out on Nedveds abilities in midfield.

A permanent trident would be sweet.

May 4, 2004
damn.. almost a nice pas from zala to dp!

OMG!!!!! what a run by zebina.. pas to zlatan, zlatan back to zebina, he couldent shot, dp runes ,, shot.. over.. the ball hit a siena player.. DAMN!! nice juve attack!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Long ball clearance from Zebina to Zalayeta, collects the all with great composure. Wide ball to DP , just too long.

A little later, Great solo from Zebina: one two with ibrahimovic, zebina in the box! Defender in the way, DP from close range. Desperate block from the defender.

Very close. Juve finally looking lively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)