[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (5 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I applaud Crap for this more attacking setup...now lets see if he has the confidence to use this against Real...

As far as this game goes :

- DP has been our best player out there IMO....nice back-heel for the goal

- Zebina has not been made to pay for his many mistakes, so his time is up !!!

- Overall, we have brought the game to Siena, and they have defended well for the most part. Beware of their counter-attack, as they came close twice
talking about Capello right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

We started well by Zambrotta doing good on his left side and shooting once close.
TAF almost scored shooting far from Buffon but his ball was wide.
A couple of freekicks by DP were wasted but this showed we are going to score soon
Just afterwards a ball from Camo to Zalayeta, the defender could not clear, the giant penetrates and passes to DP who standing in the middle, backheels the ball past the keeper.

This pretty much sums everything up, now I have to eat
Thanks man! U're good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
First off, Siena looks absolutely horrible. They made lots of comical errors, especially on one occasion when Falsini and another player collided while the ball bounces toward Del Piero only for the latter not being able to get enough of a touch on it to score. Siena looks disorganized and is making too many mistakes at the back, and like usual we can only capitalize one time.

Del Piero has looked very good this match, one of the best performances I've seen from him give all year. He has been our best player, and his he scored on of his classic goals off the back heel. Zlatan has been very poor, while Camoranesi and Zalayeta have created a few chances, but it's still not good enough. We still look lackluster in attack and if we were playing any half-decent side we would look really bad. We need a lot of improvement.

Second half is on.

Krister

Jan 17, 2005
Out of topic but I just saw a statistic that showed Playing minutes this season:

Del Piero-1092min 8 goals (now 9)
Zlatan-2033 10 goals

Interesting?:)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
yo wats up guys!!!!!!!!!!!

so we are winning !!! whoohooo and delpiero scored YEAH!!!

so how are we dowing??

are we playing good?

and was the goal from delpiero a back heel? ore the pass from zalayeta???

ciaoooo FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!! and i hope inter wins today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)