[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (7 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yup :D I really expect that we win. If we don't, then I will not feel so good when I'm waiting for the Real game...

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yup :D I really expect that we win. If we don't, then I will not feel so good when I'm waiting for the Real game...
you don't feel good about the Real game anyway you negative brain..i've seen Real yesterday and it was worse than Juve and i've also seen Barca and they had not a single chance in the whole 97 minutes so explain that??? really Juve is gone go far just have faith but i will teatch you faith:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Some good news for the ones that want to see Kapo play more: He is back from injury and will probably be on the bench against Siena.

Actually, I think we should've played Olivera and Kapo more regularly from the start of the season. It would've helped us a lot at dealing with injuries, as the problem with both Olivera and Kapo is that both of them lack a certain match consistency.
This is good news, thanks:)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Havent' seen u for quite a while Massimo.
yeh busy with my work and stuff..but i'm back now at regular basis..i kind of missed some people talk about the game:D (you, azzuri, Lilli)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
Kind of afraid for Siena and there form and good strikers but when Juve must win like today we always do so let's kick some..why isn't Trez playing?

nori

Jan 9, 2005
Line-up anyone? I mean is anyone listening to a radio commentary because you can't find them online yet
anyway, I think that we will play 4-3-3
3-1 to Juve
39 min left
FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)