[Serie A] Juventus - Roma (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I get a feeling it'll be a pretty dirty match too. We should go into this game with high morale, but form is hardly ever a big factor in these kinds of encounters, when both teams will give 110% to win the match. No predictions from me

Aug 26, 2003
hmm.. imo a tough game, Roma is a team that we don't like, we alwas suffer against them!! But IMO Roma is not the "great" roma anymore they lost maybe the best coach in the world, Emerson great midlefielder and Zebina, also i think the players want a revenge for the 4:0 last season!!!

Roma is not that strong in defense but we have to watch out for Cassano, Montella and Totti!! But with Capello as coach (knowing Roma) Del Piero back to his best I think we will win this game!!

Forza JUVE!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd love to see Zebina and Emerson score :D They probably wouldn't make it out of the stadium alive though.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'd love to see Zebina and Emerson score :D They probably wouldn't make it out of the stadium alive though.
It'll be played at the Delle Alpi, so hopefully there will be 60.000 of Juve fans to protect them. ;)

++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Ok, with hopefully an inform Del Piero!!!! better now?
Yeah. Del Piero did score 2 goals, but they werent magical Adriano-esque goals, they were pretty simple, straightforward goals, so he isnt back to his best, which I consider to be 1996

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

It'll be played at the Delle Alpi, so hopefully there will be 60.000 of Juve fans to protect them. ;)

Yeah. Del Piero did score 2 goals, but they werent magical Adriano-esque goals, they were pretty simple, straightforward goals, so he isnt back to his best, which I consider to be 1996
I'm so sorry for this mistake! :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Not much point pinning your hopes on 60,000 fans showing up at the Delle Alpi though, is there? :rolleyes:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I can always dream :sigh:

I'd like to go to a match this season if possible, but I'd need a lot of money, for tickets, a visa to Italy, gas, etc... No hotel tho, I'd go back straight afterwards, maybe sleep in my car.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No hotel tho, I'd go back straight afterwards, maybe sleep in my car.
From what I've heard, that wouldn't be the best idea in Italy, especially with an army of angry Roma fans in town :scared:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

From what I've heard, that wouldn't be the best idea in Italy, especially with an army of angry Roma fans in town :scared:

I'd sleep outside the police station :D

No, but seriously, if I have money (I think I'd need at least some 200 € - for tickets, gas, visa, etc) I'd love to go, best time would be around May 1st, we get a few days off from school then.

EDIT: I just checked. May 1st would be Juventus-Bologna.

OP
44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    even though roma has their internal problem recently, and they are not the same team from last year, they are still a big team in the league and big team always play good in such a big match. roma can't be underestimated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)