[Serie A] Juventus - Roma (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I'd sleep outside the police station :D
The police would mug you, then arrest you for sleeping on public property :D
No, but seriously, if I have money (I think I'd need at least some 200 € - for tickets, gas, visa, etc) I'd love to go, best time would be around May 1st, we get a few days off from school then.
200 euros isn't much for a flight to Italy and a ticket to the game. Imagine how much I'd have to pay :irritate:

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
When Juve demolish Roma, the Juve fans will start slowly coming back and for the match against AC Milan on the 19th of December 2004 the Stadio Delle Alpi will be full. :touched:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
this will certainly be our first real test-and I'm not sure the result will be too good. in some ways it would be good to lose-it would keep us from getting overconfident, get the first loss out of the way, motivate us, and maybe give Moggi the idea we might need some new players in January. afterall, 1-0 victories againts mediocre teams don't say much about our offense!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
y is is thursday? it was supposed 2 be sunday :wallbang:

thursday is the day i hangout with ma buddies outside ma place!!

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Roma will be Juve's toughest challenge so far this season because Roma is a squad with great players and they will be determined to get their season back on track, after getting off to a bad start in both the Serie A and the Champion's League. I hope Juventus doesn't underestimate Roma, Roma's attack in one of the best in the Serie A with, Cassano, Totti and the top scorer in Serie A, Vincenzo Montella!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Who said DP is back to his best?
He's not back to his best but this is the best we've seen from Ale in quite a while so just let the pro-DP supporters enjoy the moment. :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
A tough game for Juve. I'm sure Roma will be performing their best against us.

Hope DP/Zlatan will score a spectecular goal for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)