[Serie A] Juventus - Roma match commentary (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Alright. Diego is put in the corner with a jester's hat on his head when it comes to free kicks now. HORRIBLE, horrible free kicks and corners.

Let Ale have a try.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #84
    Roma on counter (great deep ball) but Vucinic blasts it over the bar.

HT

Without some serious chances on both sides. We had more of the possession but all our "chances" came after set pieces, from headers.
    I think that none of the teams had a shot on target, with the exception of one attempt from Vucinic to trick Buffon and lob him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Good thing that

- Toni is injured
    - Totti is playing
    - We have Sissoko
    - They have Cassetti and Taddei

Vucinic is the only one who made a difference for Roma. I liked Sissoko and Diego.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Boring game, facilitated by Ranieri's usual stubbornness and our typical uselessness.

Marchisio is having a good game, Sissoko is doing OK defensively but poor with the ball, Diego has been poor, Grygera has been a disaster, and everyone else has been nonexistent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What use is Sissoko if he just gives the ball away every time he gets it. It would be one thing if Pirlo was next to him, but he's not, so we just give the ball away. It's one of my pet peeves, this, and I can't understand why he just can't complete passes.

Him in the middle by himself just doesn't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)