[Serie A] Juventus - Roma match commentary (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hassan is trying to hug the right flank, and while Grygera isn't crossing the ball well, at least he's getting up the pitch.

Totti is getting ready to come on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good little move by DP, Sissoko and then Brazzo, but the latter skies the ball over the bar. Nice move, too bad.

She did SaBET, but I'm forgiving her because the punk got injured early
Luca Toni is one of those guys that you'd love to see fail. Yes, even at his natural position of crust-tosser at your local NY pizza joint.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'd question Chiellini on moving up towards the one player in the box there, leaving Vucinic in behind him. Grosso would have still kept him on, so I don't know why Killini did that. Could have opened up space for the attacker.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #30
    Ahh, our best chance. Marchisio's shot/cross was gonna end up in the net if someone slightly touched the ball, but unfortunately neither DP or Amauri, nor the Roman defenders touched it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Roma are putting nine players behind the ball at all times, typical Ranieri. So Diego and company are finding it difficult to find open players. Once again we need more movement, especially out wide, so that we can pull their defenders away from the center, creating holes. This is where Seba could come in handy.

Roma will eat this up all day long.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #35
    Passing, ball movement and off the ball movement. We're easily in the bottom 5 in serie A in these 3 categories.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #39
    Del Piero wins a foul, far from the goal, from the left. I'm guessing Diego will cross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)