SERIE A: Juventus - Reggina (25 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

cause outside of scoring... which he did his best to miss by the way (hitting the inside of the post from 3 yards) he has been very average
i believe you. and my question wasnt directed to you. i asked those who say that maresca is future of italian football. but hey, they's still be better than lithuanians...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
Shadowfax.
If you only like to judge people when they play against big teams?
Do you also think that DP sucks to?
whatever.... look at dps record... he has performed against the best... and its not only big teams... as i said its not only against big teams but if we are not commanding... maresca also doesnt perform

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
To consider his 10 year long career. He hasnt done that well against big teams. Madrid and Roma are the teams he played good against.

No one can judge a player on his form. If some one is saying that Maresca is a decent or a bad player, then the person have something against Maresca and not his skills on a football field!

Don't take this wrong. DP are my fav player.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
why at this form , the most of the "juve fans" are saying how bad ore players are and how good ore rivals are , man PPppFFFffff

Juve is the best and always make's world class players ,like other always buy a worldclass player we make one , and maresca and miccoli are worldclass players in coming

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
To consider his 10 year long career. He hasnt done that well against big teams. Madrid and Roma are the teams he played good against.
Well hes the most succesful player for juve against the big teams in the last 10 years... ok not good enough!

If some one is saying that Maresca is a decent or a bad player, then the person have something against Maresca and not his skills on a football field!
ok.. i have something against the guy cause i dont share your opinion.... move along!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I just read on Eurosport, that juve made a huge defensive mistake???

Can someone tell me who made that mistake?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)