SERIE A: Juventus - Perugia (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well to be honest, it's not like he ever was a great free kick taker. He's good and still can score one out of 5 free kicks but I don't believe he ever improved or even regressed his free kick taking.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Vieri's goal tally is now at 100 for INter. Does anybody know what his total Serie A total is? what about Inzaghis total serie tally?

Oh yeha, i remmebered one piece of magnificent skill from todays game by DP. He recieved the ball and did one of this classic turns. He flicked the ball and turned passed the player and run. AH IT WAS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!
Can u plz post it here???:confused::angel:....tnx.

P.S:
Good way to sstart the year with a victory,very important...thnk god Milan beaten Roma....Well now the gap is 3 points!Forza Juve!!!
GRANDE LA JUVE GRANDE LA PAVEL!!!!!!!!!!
THE LOVE IS CHEZH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Well to be honest, it's not like he ever was a great free kick taker. He's good and still can score one out of 5 free kicks but I don't believe he ever improved or even regressed his free kick taking.
You're joking right? When DP was in his prime he was a fantastic free kick taker!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

he's not the threat he used to be? how many goals he scored from fks recently?
Exactly, DP doesn't score alot of free kicks nowadays, but he did score a sweet one for Italy against azerbaijan in Euro qualifying and a nice one against Empoli in the first game of this season.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

You're joking right? When DP was in his prime he was a fantastic free kick taker!

He was actually, he scored qquite a few in the CL the season before this I think... IIRC it was one against Depor, one against Newcastle, and I'm not sure but I think there was one more, Kiev maybe... of course I could be just imagining all this, it was quite some time ago.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
In 2001/2002 he scored two in the CL, against Celtic and Porto, and in 2002/2003 he scored a free kick against Newcastle.

He was really good in the 97/98 season, scoring quite a few free kicks.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Isn't one freekick from 5 a good average :confused:

Anyway a player doesn't lose the ability of shooting freekicks. He always shoots the same way, injury or no injury as it doesn`t effect.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Isn't one freekick from 5 a good average :confused:

Anyway a player doesn't lose the ability of shooting freekicks. He always shoots the same way, injury or no injury as it doesn`t effect.
Yeah, one out of five is a good average, but DP was better than good ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You probably didn't realise but I willingly admitted that Del P WAS a brilliant free kick taker. He's still a brilliant player but his free kicks aren't of the quality that they used to be.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
You probably didn't realise but I willingly admitted that Del P WAS a brilliant free kick taker. He's still a brilliant player but his free kicks aren't of the quality that they used to be.
I know, I know, I'm just highlighting the fact... :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Vinny, wouldn't you agree that it's sad when Julio Cruz put's Alex' free kick to shame? :down:
Its not just upsetting, It really pisses me off the more I think about it.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)