SERIE A: Juventus - Parma (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah.. he is good for crosses... but what we lose in the aerial and finishing... we gain in the "ball-on-ground" moves,, as divaio controls the ball much better than Trezeguet, and can create more in attack than him. But even wit that i think that Trez finishing is better.

But well, lets see what happens.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Woo wait a second ancellotti. Trez might not play well but his scoring record IS good. 4 goals from 4 CL matches; 7 goals from around 9 matches (not sure exactly). That's quite an impressive goal record.

Obviously if you criticise his consistency in the way he plays then yes I agree he's inconsistent...but not in his goal scoring touch.

Btw not sure if anyone mentioned it; Trez is out for at least till after the winter break. He might actually be unavailable for more than a month from early indications. We shall know more in the next coupld of days.

Guess the rotation system will see DV and Miccoli (finally) more involved.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++

Trez's scoring record hasn't been all that great, but he's somewhat of an aerial presence methinks...
me thinks too :D

DV-DP are about the same height....dont have the advantage on air like trez. but since trez is injured :down: (hope he'll be ok soon), then it'll be DV-DP for sure. lets just see what happens. just hope the guys dont get toooo confident. i.e arsenal trash inter 5-1, then went back and drew with fulham.....:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well,,, we have nothing to worry about...

first, we have divaio and miccoli to back him. The 3 have different characteristics... but each of them have something to offer.

Second.. the january market and christmas break is coming soon.. so, Trezeguet will have plenty of time to recover from the INjury.

Anyways....lets hope that this will be a slight injury!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Btw not sure if anyone mentioned it; Trez is out for at least till after the winter break. He might actually be unavailable for more than a month from early indications. We shall know more in the next coupld of days.
:shocked: WTF...?? :down: and he'll struggle to get in form when he comes back, just like Dp.....

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
I hope Trezeguet not get a big injury...but it's not a problem...with Di Vaio, Alex and Miccolino we are ok ...so i just want see Maresca play titular...

No more beanch for Maresca...:fero:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    I can't wait to see DP and DV upfront on Sunday, but there's something that would make me even happier: if Lippi gave Maresca the start.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    i like DP DV combination and hope that lippi will give maresca time to play. he is the person we lack in midfield.

Aug 1, 2003
    I think Lippi should play maresca instead of appiah for this one. just my opinion. and DP-DV would be interesting, i'm eager to see how that'll come out.

trez injured? that supersucks :down: hopefully we could bring in miccoli in the later minutes of this match.

our 7 goal trashing should be a good boost. I'm expecting a victory :)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I think Lippi should play maresca instead of appiah for this one.
    I kind of disagree Sally, since I think Appiah should be the first player to be named in the line-up to face Parma .. he is an ex-Parma player and while on loan last season with Brescia he was highly motivated in the Parma match, played extremely well, and even scored in the 4-3 defeat.

I also think that Del Piero will do well, he always does against Parma :angel:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    My formation!!!!

-----------------------Buffon--------------------------
    Bririndelli------Thuram--Legrottaglie--Zambrotta
    ------------Tacchinardi---Maresca------------------
    Miccoli-----------------------------Nedved-----------
    -------------Del Piero----Di Vaio---------------------

I know that this will never be the line-up, but hey--> Miccoli and Maresca have to start and I want to see Thuram in the middle! So this is my formation!
    I am hopenig for 3 points as we are always good against Parma!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Lets not get too cocky here, this is Parma, not Olympiakos.............

IMO DAVIDS SHOULD START......bench Appiah !!!!!!

Juve 2 Parma 2

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Exactly, this is going to be a tough game. Ive seen parma play this term and they dont let you breathe:cool: 2-2 wont be bad, but im hoping we will win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)