SERIE A: Juventus - Parma (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Only a draw? Hasn't the 7-0 drubbing of Olympiakos forced ANY confidence back into you? ;)

i just finished watching the replay last night.. and i dont recommend highly for peple to think highly of it...

i see it as more like Olimpiakos weakness than us.... its played in a different atmosphere with different pressure level by different players..... the guys olayed for fun vs Olimpiakos.. that plus Olimpiakos under-quality, give us great result...

i never think much of thins kinda match anywaw.. neither the 7-0 Olimpiakos win or the 2-0 drubbing by Gala...

The Parma game we are back to the Real deal now...so this would be a better test than the Olimpiakos one..

Aug 1, 2003
olympiakos was shite in that game. :D
this is parma, a tough call. but I think our win against olympiakos really helped us psychologically so who knows Juve might go all out for this match.

I just don't think Appiah should play. his form is dipping, and I would love it if Maresca/Davids will be in the team. Camo hasn't been that good either but, oh well. I just hope Appiah doesn't disappoint this time, considering that I know he's a very capable player ;)

Maybe he's just tired.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    Agreed. Parma are a much stronger side than Olympiakos are, but surely that humongous win offered relief to both the players and Lippi. If winning 7-0 doesn't boost you mentally, then I don't know what will.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    Agreed. Parma are a much stronger side than Olympiakos are, but surely that humongous win offered relief to both the players and Lippi. If winning 7-0 doesn't boost you mentally, then I don't know what will.
    true....true. i think we can win, but it wont come easy...so expect us to suffer to get goals. me thinks maresca wont play (even tho i wud love to see him play). but maybe lippi will use him in the 2nd half if things didnt go as planned.

legro-->ferrara.....good combo! i'd love to see them play 2gether more often. drop montero :fero:

or maybe iuliano-->ferrara :D (iuliano has been playing well so far)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #67
    Yeah, Iuliano has done well so far this season. Lippi has to try out all of the combonations such as Ciro-Legro, Ciro-Iuli and Legro-Iuli until he finds a successful one.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    Yeah, Iuliano has done well so far this season. Lippi has to try out all of the combonations such as Ciro-Legro, Ciro-Iuli and Legro-Iuli until he finds a successful one.
    true.....but isnt it pathetic of us that we still have to use good'ol ciro when we tought we've bought a good replacement in the shape of legro.....

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Parma dont let you settle they press the ball like a pack of wolves. DP and DV have to be quick. I do expect goals because im sure the game will be fast tempo. Ive got faith in Legro too. He's just feeling the heat at Juve, he'll get his Chievo form back.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

true.....but isnt it pathetic of us that we still have to use good'ol ciro when we tought we've bought a good replacement in the shape of legro.....
    I honestly believe that Legro was one of the best defenders available for targetting, so Moggi did a good job as far as I'm concerned. The only players that I would have preferred to Legro are Mexes and Chivu.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    I agree, more or less. Ciro is great still, but this should probably be his last season on the highest level. Our central defence needs improving, I think most fans would say that.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #72
    Yeah, we need about two young, quality defenders to rejuvenate and improve our defence for next season.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Legro is totally overrated !!! If you disagree, just look at the Inter and Lazio game...

Ciro is not getting any younger, and Parma has youth and speed that will disrupt our defense

Conte should not start this game, rather, let him start against Siena in the Coppa

2-2 scoreline, if were lucky !!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeah, we need about two young, quality defenders to rejuvenate and improve our defence for next season.
    we need a totally rejuvenated defense ;)

Ciro is not getting any younger, and Parma has youth and speed that will disrupt our defense
    And who will save Parma of our attacking players? ;)

*hopefully*

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Legro is totally overrated !!! If you disagree, just look at the Inter and Lazio game...

Conte should not start this game, rather, let him start against Siena in the Coppa

Thus far we've only seen flashes of the real Nicola Legrottaglie IMHO. I believe that when Legro reaches top form he'll once again be considered as one of the best Italian defenders.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    id like to see maresca-davids combo in mid field too. and i want miccoli to replace camo and den d'vaio shud replace trezy. As for the defence i hope to see monter/ferrara or ferrara/tudor.

i think we will win 2-1.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

i wouldnt judge him that quick. Juventus star always shone their true value a season..

maresca14

Dec 12, 2003
    OK GUYS! the game JUVENTUS VS PARMA ...venue DELLI ALPI!! so there better be somee A$$ kicking or we trail by some more points which i dont think we should be!
    my probable line up!

(4-3-1-2)

buffon

birindelli legro ferrara zambrotta

camo tachi appiah

nedved

dv dp

i think our players should be very careful with this game...just do things the easy way....concentrate...dont give buffon hard time!!! hes already pissed i mean the best keeper in the world has 14 goals already...ya so legro better not make stupid moves here and there...hes been giving goals away this season...and am very disappointed...i hope dp and dv do there job upfront and keep the parma defenders busy all night long....
    i think we are going to win...gona be an equal game i think parma are in form lately....gilardino is doing great at parma....also morfeo whom i used to laugh a when he was at inter is also doing a good job there tooo
    ITS TIME TO WIN SOME MORE THRASHING GAMES :cool:

FORZA JUVE!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Nedved has the flu, so they dont know if he's gonna play or not.

In the probable lineup, Davids is on instead of Appiah. No Maresca for the ones that were wondering.

Read all that on gazzetta.it, I'll post it in a second

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    :: JUVENTUS 4-3-1-2
    1 Buffon
    15 Birindelli
    2 Ferrara
    23 Legrottaglie
    19 Zambrotta
    18 Appiah
    3 Tacchinardi
    26 Davids
    11 Nedved
    20 Di Vaio
    10 Del Piero
    A disposizione
    12 Chimenti
    4 Montero
    5 Tudor
    14 Maresca
    16 Camoranesi
    9 Miccoli
    25 Zalayeta

Allenatore Lippi
    Indisponibili
    Trezeguet, Thuram

Squalificati
    Nessuno

Diffidati
    Nedved e Tacchinardi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)