[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (2 Viewers)

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
So whats ur point!!!!!!!!!!!! the average player for the average game & the PHENOMENA for the Hard game.:p
Exactly!Even people in Australia know that DP will not exist in a game versus Inter which will be heated and very hard.I remember DP falling alone against Inter in the first leg.Anyway,Ibra-DP probably against Parma and Vieira back again.A hard-fought win probably

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
my formation for this match:

--------------------------Buffon
--Balzaretti-----Thuram-----Kovac(Gianicheda)-----Zambrotta
--Camoranesi----Viera------Emerson---------Mutu
----------------Del piero---------Ibrahimovic

Trezeguet should be rested for the inter game, to partner Del piero in san siro.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i would play the best player now. against inter and the match after that untill we mathematically won the Serie A ( which will no be too long now with Capello as manager ) . No need to treat Inter any better than we treat Parma or Ascoli. Winning Serie A with this pace is never done in Juve history so i would say job well done to Capello . If only people will no discredit him saying that what we expect with a team like this. on paper we are not marginally better than Inter or Milan or the team of Juventus of before years. Capello done it with a great tactic that is 442 and i wish him to keep it agaist Parma ...

............................Buffon...........
...................thuram...Cannavaro...
...........................emerson.........Balzaretti
zambrotta.......Viera..................
.......camoranesi..........Nedved....................
..............................................Del piero
.........................trezeguet................

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
So whats ur point!!!!!!!!!!!! the average player for the average game & the PHENOMENA for the Hard game.:p
OH my God I was just fuckin kidding & I got 2-rep for joking LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL Sick pEOPLE(btw I love Dp more than any one of u & I was just kidding)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Maresca said:
my formation for this match:

--------------------------Buffon
--Balzaretti-----Thuram-----Kovac(Gianicheda)-----Zambrotta
--Camoranesi----Viera------Emerson---------Mutu
----------------Del piero---------Ibrahimovic

Trezeguet should be rested for the inter game, to partner Del piero in san siro.
It's my formation too but I think Kova is not ready & u can;t risk Gianni so prbably Cannav. will start with Cap. telling him to be extra caution.(but If kovac is ready he must start ahead of Canna)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
It's my formation too but I think Kova is not ready & u can;t risk Gianni so prbably Cannav. will start with Cap. telling him to be extra caution.(but If kovac is ready he must start ahead of Canna)
If canavaro get´s yellow then we don´t even need to go to Milan.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    Maresca said:
    If canavaro get´s yellow then we don´t even need to go to Milan.
    Zebina was a joke when he played as a centreback

Mister Juventus

Juventus 4-Life
    Feb 6, 2006
    I think its not good but im almost cant get my mind of the Inter - Juve match,... i think Parma will be no problem.. well win that... wednesday it's Fiorentina - Inter also.... maybe..... you know... Toni ?? ;)

FORZA JUVE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)