[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (2 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Seems rather weak parma:

Juventus-Parma 08:50 PARMA TEAM NEWS: Ferdinand Coly, Ibrahima Camara, Damiano Ferronetti, Filippo Savi, Marco Delvecchio, Andrea Pisanu and Giovanni Pasquale are all injured and captain Giuseppe Cardone and Fabio Simplicio are suspended as Parma look to bounce back from their thrashing at the hands of Roma last time out.

Juventus-Parma 08:49 JUVE TEAM NEWS: Capello is only lacking Robert Kovac and Jonathan Zebina as the Old Lady looks to keep up the pressure on the chasing Inter Milan in the Scuddetto race. Patrick Vieira also comes back from suspension.

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
with trez out of starting line up will be hard,anyway I'm curious what embarassing move Ibra will show us tonight :D

I hope for and predict 2 - 0 goals from Del Piero and Mutu,3 0 if trez will play after half time :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dominic said:
Then I suggest you isolate yourself from the world and watch the re-live juve game.

I tried doing this once...but my cellphone kept recieving msgs with the score, I'm not patient to wait 4hours more to watch the relive...i need to see the score...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)