[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (35 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ranieri has another year under contract. So he will be the coach for next year and our great management will not fire him after next year, for sure. I wrote several times after the transfer campaign that we have a Serie C team and we are seeing the results of such players we bought. We dont have any creativity in the midfield. We are playing without ideas. Ranieri should play Tiago, not that I like hom, but we cant continue playing with Poulsen Sissoko and Marchisio in the midfield. This is non sense. Before the league began I said that a year ago we were demoted to Serie B, but this year we will go in serie B on our merits, I am sure about this. If I were the Cobolli, I would retire the team from the CL, I cant see my team being humiliated by Real Madrid, Zenit and Bate, as we will not collect a pount from the remaining matches.
Are you really 58 years old ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
a fe more online petitions might help! :D
that was funny. :D

I'm afraid nothing can be done. Not even the majority of small shareholders can do that. I'm sure the Elkanns and that rat Montezemolo have a say.

We can only hope in some major billionaire to come up with an offer they can't refuse.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
some of you who complain we went for quantity instead of quality are really smart...
4 of our best centre backs are injured ... what would have changed if we did not go for mellberg and knezevic and instead got player X (even if you would not have got any decent player for the added sum mellberg and kneze did cost)?

the result was that we had to start this game with only one real centre-back instead of two ... yeah, right ... that would have changed the result of this game ... but not to the good !

none of your fantasy league centre backs were available and willing to come to us, so how can you blame the board for taking what is on the market ?

you can blame ranieri though for the performance of the squad, even if i think that it was not totally unrealistic that some of the old guard did play against the coach ...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I'm afraid nothing can be done. Not even the majority of small shareholders can do that. I'm sure the Elkanns and that rat Montezemolo have a say.

We can only hope in some major billionaire to come up with an offer they can't refuse.
As much as I hate the english clubs for doing it I think this is the only viable option now. Our tradition and history died with umberto and gianni, the new generation never had the same passion that they did.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He is not any better than CR and demands double his salary, that was the reason he was already excluded once...
At the start of his coaching days he was pretty impressive with Chelsea,later he had some problems there,but overall he was good,then he sucked with some Priemiership club iirc,and again helped some low club or something...

Gentile as mentioned before here could also be nice option imo...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Guys, how can our board be changed ?

I'm seriously asking.
Who can fire Secco, Gigli and Blanc ? Can the Elkans do it and if they can but they don't want to, can someone else fire our board ?
The owners but if you ask :gsol: gsol :gsol: he will tell you that it was the owners who wanted this outcome for the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)