[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (63 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Andy,

who's your pick as CR replacement?

I would really gladly see Prandelli here,but now he won't leave Viola...

Probably it's Ferrara.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
playing against Palermo at home, now i fail to see the need for playing 3 defensive mids.
Yeah, strange, isn't it?

The fact we need three DM's out on the pitch mean we suck balls at football. We're like a Serie B side trying to get a result. This is why I opposed the Poulsen transfer and wanted somebody such as Xabi or another sort of playmaker. But no, we get DM's, which we don't need.

Terrible, terrible team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
NONE of the concerns from last season were addressed before this season started.....

we needed Alonso, we got Poulsen....blame RUINeri for requesting him, and blame SUCKO for bringing him in

we needed a good defender, and we got Mellberg and Knezevic.......blame the above clowns AGAIN !!

we got it all wrong before the fucking season ever started !!!
Agreed. Nobody can deny this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
u play football manager too much.. ;)
I actually don't play it at all.

Mancio to Juve would be so bad that it might be good. Go for it!
I'd rather get relegated than Mancini manage my team.

Ferrara is Lippi's assistant coach I don't think he's leaving.
I thought he was his assistant during his last spell but not this time.

about mancini he could be a good choice as he would be very determined to beat inter
Beating Inter is 6 points, the season is 114 points.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
the annoying thing is that our ambitionless board will not sack ranieri after this terrible performance. Fucking load of bastards that they are. We have to look at the bigger picture here, the whole organisation needs replacing, and our squad needs a serious revamp if we are to compete ever again. Unfortunately Secco and Ranieri have turned us into mid-table strugglers

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy,

who's your pick as CR replacement?

I would really gladly see Prandelli here,but now he won't leave Viola...

Probably it's Ferrara.
Prandelli is not in the picture.

Guus Hiddink would be a dream, but not possible right now.

Vialli could be an option.

Juande Ramos will probably be out of Spurs. I don't think anybody could win with that loser team, so perhaps he could be an option if he knows Italian or can learn it quick.

Ferrara, well, it seems like we don't have a manager right now anyway so I can't say I'd be against him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Guys, how can our board be changed ?

I'm seriously asking.
Who can fire Secco, Gigli and Blanc ? Can the Elkans do it and if they can but they don't want to, can someone else fire our board ?

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Word, Prandelli will NOT leave Fiorentina. The only coach out there is Mancini. Lazio coach is also good, but I doubt they would let him leave.
Ranieri has another year under contract. So he will be the coach for next year and our great management will not fire him after next year, for sure. I wrote several times after the transfer campaign that we have a Serie C team and we are seeing the results of such players we bought. We dont have any creativity in the midfield. We are playing without ideas. Ranieri should play Tiago, not that I like hom, but we cant continue playing with Poulsen Sissoko and Marchisio in the midfield. This is non sense. Before the league began I said that a year ago we were demoted to Serie B, but this year we will go in serie B on our merits, I am sure about this. If I were the Cobolli, I would retire the team from the CL, I cant see my team being humiliated by Real Madrid, Zenit and Bate, as we will not collect a pount from the remaining matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)