[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (60 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
If Ranieri didn't take Poulsen off for Camoranesi and if the match ended 1:1, you'd have blamed him for not having balls to go for the win.

Now that he did replace Poulsen and when he did go for the win, you blame him for the defeat.

Yes, it's obvious that our lack of passion and our pathetic displays are mostly Ranieri's fault. He MUST go.
But you guys make everything a lose-lose situation.
that is the life of a coach .. saint or a sinner but you have to be held responsible for your decisions and the good coaches dont make big mistakes week in week out.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
tbh we are missing zanitti .... he`s the only player in our mid`s can lead the center ...without him we suck big time
i hope he will be back before realmadrid game or they will rape us

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i wouldnt be surprised if we got roberto mancini it would make an interestind derby d'italia.
i really wouldnt mind him as he now hates inter as much as we do and i actually heard he was a juventino when he was a lad.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
tbh we are missing zanitti .... he`s the only player in our mid`s can lead the center ...without him we suck big time
i hope he will be back before realmadrid game or they will rape us
:agree: :agree: you're very right my friend...we need Zanetti's consistency and authority in the middle of the park...Poulsen is capable of doing that job but he is still new to the club, so he will perhaps need time to do that

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
i wouldnt be surprised if we got roberto mancini it would make an interestind derby d'italia.
i really wouldnt mind him as he now hates inter as much as we do and i actually heard he was a juventino when he was a lad.
he's not a world class coach, dont be silly~ he's just like Ranieri, a loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)