[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (43 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
I think I will give no ratings for this match. Just few things or few points....

-I was spot on about Marchisio, can't pass can't cross. <---- He's too weak for now, a muscle build up is a must!

-Camoranesi? He's playing football?

-Amauri wasn't playing football, but more like Chestball. <----- A striker should run that hard for the ball, you use your power on the wrong one.

-Grygera loosing his teeth was something!

-Knezevic is a world class player.

-Salihamidzic, wow. can't describe his performance. <---- He is a winger but can't even cross!
:flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
-Salihamidzic, wow. can't describe his performance.
I think he was good. We were more dangerous with him in the team.

Amauri also did ok. He had 3 or 4 players on his back all the time and yet he won so many duels. He was doing the midfielders' job for bigger part of the match.
The same can be said about Del Piero. Whenever he had the ball he had half of Palermo's team on his back.

The ones who completely failed were the midfielders. They let the defense exposed way too many times, they couldn't control the midfield and i don't remember a good pass from them.

Sissoko, Poulsen and Marchisio were imo our worst players because they didn't do anything right and they were destroyed whichever way you look at it.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You are totally off about Marchisio. He was by far our (with DP) our best player today. Marchisio was the only one able to open up play from midfield with his crosspassing.

Camoranesi came into a formationless team in the second half without any position.

Amauri did all he could with the space and service.

Knezevic wasn't that bad, he was just tested way too often. Certainly no great player though, agreed.

We just play with 11 players (10 today), but we have no formation. No movement noone combining or any link-up play.
:tup: completely agree

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
We needed a creative central midfielder, and we got a defensive midfielder in poulsen. We needed two quality defenders, and we got knezevic & melberg. Ranieri is an imbecile and will get sacked, but as should Secco, due to his inablity to sign quality players, Gigli & Blanc are no better, there all a bunch of clowns and should fuck off.

Zulfi

Jul 26, 2008
our directors suck!...how can a team like milan in UEFA CUP can get RONALDINHO SHEVCHENKO ZAMBROTTA and other amazing players.

a team like juve in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE actually brought in KNEZVIC, POULSON, MELBERG
Care about names, we needed to reinforce the fullback positions more than anything. On a side note,Marchiso looks really promising

Jul 29, 2008
dont try and be smart, with a manager like this, not much players can perform unless you are Leo Messi, who appears only once in a long time. great players can turn bad if they are used wrongly. who the f play grygera in CB, and actualli rely on sissoko marchisio n poulson to dictate plays
idioitic thought...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Maybe...it's just a thought crossed my mind after the game was over.

Anyway i really believe changing the coach will do something.
Our perfomances,not the results,but the perfomances,as Jack said,

Unacceptable!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I think the second yellow is deserved..
His tackle is so dangerous and lift the feet high
but i questioning the first yellow
And Momo didn't played well today. lot of miss passes
his feet was high but that did not even contact with the other guys shin, infact, his thigh hit that guys thigh. and the guy fell as though a african elephant had ran over him. this referee is a real racist. i believe if simplicio scored, it would not have counted for some reason by the ref

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marchisio will never be a big team player. You guys are just hyping him.

He does try hard but he lacks football knowledge to play CM.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I really dont think Ranieri is the problem this time, he had a good formation when you look at the players he had at his disposal!
We dont have ANY players for CD anymore, Sissoko got his red card as I expected right when he got his first yellow, and we couldnt do anything about it after that.

Leave Ranieri alone, in the last 3 games he feilded the exact formations everyone here on this forum have been asking for, and at the start of the game everyone is happy with the formation,
the players are just not playing well! Sissoko has been horrible, Poulsen is just not a good player.. so the midfeild is non-present!

Maybe the 10 day "rest" will give us some good to regain some strength
He done wrong when take Poulsen off i think
It made Simplicio more free space in the midfield which cost us a second goal
Why would he take Poulsen off when we played with only 10 players and back up CB

And our players seem lack of passion
and it's the coach fault

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)