[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (63 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I have a feeling of a "Sabotage" by some players,i mean,look how Camo was not going back after we lost balls,he didn't care,Del Piero was smiling and looked happy after the match,IMO some of the players just waiting for Ranieri to get fired already.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Getting poor coach + buying poor players = what we saw today. Just look at our team we became an average team with average players. Ranieri is bad but our officials are the worst........
please i hate it when people start saying we have poor players. our performance is solely due to ranierie unable to use players well, who the f use grygera as a CB!! he worked hard n had his tooth knocked out idiot.

with a good manager, even lousy player can contribute well to a team

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wow, i'm not even mad. Normally i'd have gone crazy after such a poor display, but for some reason i didn't react at all after we conceded the second goal.
Probably it's due to my expectations for this match and i did expect a bad result.

The players don't give more than 20%. They aren't motivated, they aren't organized at all and it's like they have thousands of other things on their mind.

Coach's fault for sure.

It can only get worse unless our players get a new boss.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I have a feeling of a "Sabotage" byu some players,i mean,look how Camo was not going back after we lost balls,he didn't care,Del Piero was smiling and looked happy after the match,IMO some of the players just waiting for Ranieri to get fired already.
you're wrong

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I have a feeling of a "Sabotage" byu some players,i mean,look how Camo was not going back after we lost balls,he didn't care,Del Piero was smiling and looked happy after the match,IMO some of the players just waiting for Ranieri to get fired already.
if thats the explanation for the bad performances, then i am glad haha....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
NONE of the concerns from last season were addressed before this season started.....

we needed Alonso, we got Poulsen....blame RUINeri for requesting him, and blame SUCKO for bringing him in

we needed a good defender, and we got Mellberg and Knezevic.......blame the above clowns AGAIN !!

we got it all wrong before the fucking season ever started !!!

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I really dont think Ranieri is the problem this time, he had a good formation when you look at the players he had at his disposal!
We dont have ANY players for CD anymore, Sissoko got his red card as I expected right when he got his first yellow, and we couldnt do anything about it after that.

Leave Ranieri alone, in the last 3 games he feilded the exact formations everyone here on this forum have been asking for, and at the start of the game everyone is happy with the formation,
the players are just not playing well! Sissoko has been horrible, Poulsen is just not a good player.. so the midfeild is non-present!

Maybe the 10 day "rest" will give us some good to regain some strength

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Wow, i'm not even mad. Normally i'd have gone crazy after such a poor display, but for some reason i didn't react at all after we conceded the second goal.
Probably it's due to my expectations for this match and i did expect a bad result.

The players don't give more than 20%. They aren't motivated, they aren't organized at all and it's like they have thousands of other things on their mind.

Coach's fault for sure.

No line detectable in our play whatsoever. Players and coach aren't off the same mind and it's probably the latter's fault.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
it looked like a complete mis match today, we played absolutely dreadful football for the whole game, we brightened up for a bit in the second half after momo got sent off (coincidence???) but other than the flashes for 2 mins we were a pub team. Ranieri's time is up, a fresh face on the bench will be able to inject new ideas which are desperately needed

mondo1

May 14, 2006

Coach's fault for sure.

exactlly the same feelings here.... normally i throw things around and co but today i just was calm and didn't really care

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yes this suck
Ranieri must go... We played like mediocre teams
No movements, no flair, no teamwork

Look Palermo, after they changed coach...
they play better now.
I think coach decide the team and how we played

And now it's 5 consecutive games Sissoko plays bad
Cagliari, Zenit, Sampdo, BATE, and now..
We are the better team than with Sissoko in second half
He too many give the ball away...and wrong position
What's happen with him this season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)