[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (47 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 7, 2007
Your an absolute imbred for supporting a loser.
first of all you have to learn more about juve.. he is not supporting a loser... ranieri isnt a loser.if this is your opinion its only yours the other have tha choice to support him .... as i do so relax man take a beer and enjoy the game... at least he is not as crappelo loser was... enjoy..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
just hope that the 3dm's can cover the defence...wow never thought that we will play with 3 dm's :D but i think with this defence it is the best thing to do

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i see determination missing in our team, the way our players move after going 2-1 down doesnt convince me that they had what it takes to overturn the game

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
This is anything but football. If you exlude Del Piero's free kick (the goal) we did not play football. It was just a fitness exercise for SOME of the players.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We're supposed to improve over time. Some sort of team-building has to become evident after a while. Exactly the opposite is the case.

Dare I say, time to go Ranieri?

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i believe our players are not at fault in these bad performances. Look at Noccerino, he isnt a great player but he played decent today. thats because his manager knows how to use him! .... RANIERI jus ruins talent and make good players bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)