[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (6 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
He was fasting, as he said in one recent interview that in Italy people respect different religions and he is happy to play in here.. He also said he knew that his performance was not up to his standards.
just one thing about ramadan isn't it allowed to break the fasting for a day or so?

Feb 7, 2007
imo ranieri knows what he is doing

Ranieri is an idiot, tactically inept, he does not know what he is doing. why would you set up a defensive formation against nothing teams like Catania & Sampdoria if you want to win the league? He's a loser, plain & simple.
just remember the last year ... without the adds of poulsen sissoko and amauri and the other... just realize what this man succed .. we finished 3rd not losing from inter roma milan.. noticed that before saying that ranieri is tactically inept

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
The main risk in playing these two gentlemen isn't exactly that they haven't played together... :groan:

Seeing that back four on paper makes me depressed.
true, but to be honest, Grygera was much better in last 3-4 games. Also both Grygera and Moli will do nice sprints forward

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
imo ranieri knows what he is doing

Ranieri is an idiot, tactically inept, he does not know what he is doing. why would you set up a defensive formation against nothing teams like Catania & Sampdoria if you want to win the league? He's a loser, plain & simple.
and u r even bigger idiot as u are repeating the same stuff from post to post.
Chill out, enjoy the game, and after game if you are not happy , blast. But now get into good mood, open a beer, put Juve's top, and support

mondo1

May 14, 2006
true, but to be honest, Grygera was much better in last 3-4 games. Also both Grygera and Moli will do nice sprints forward
ya nice sprints forward is what makes me nervous.. who will cover the back? thats what we ahve seen in recent games... grygera and moli or dc have been good offensive but bad defensive and so chillini and legro where forced to keep an close eye on the wings. so our left side is a weak point with gio and dc both not good at defending ... plus we r without chillini or?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Moli will not do nice sprints forward, imo. :lol:

But I agree about Grygera, he's stepped up his game this season. Still, he isn't anywhere near good enough to play for a side like Juve.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I cant wait to see Moli, delivering those "nice sprint forward" and "great "defensive work", just to close some delusional mouths here,
but unfortunately we cant afford any more mistakes.
Our direct opponents for the position 3-4 are drifting away...

We have to win this, no more mistakes, no more excuses!!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I cant wait to see Moli, delivering those "nice sprint forward" and "great "defensive work", just to close some delusional mouths here,
but unfortunately we cant afford any more mistakes.
Our direct opponents for the position 3-4 are drifting away...

We have to win this, no more mistakes, no more excuses!!
:flag3:

Feb 7, 2007
Line Up

buffon
grygera mellberg knezevic deceglie
poulsen sissoko marchisio
giovinco
amauri delpiero​
if this is the line up then giovinco today with do great things... as i see he is playing the role del piero player in 1994-5-6 when he was trying to adopt to robertos baggio place...i think thats something similar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)