[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (60 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
what about of this formation....

Grygera --- Mellberg -- Kenzivic --- Molinaro
---------------- Sissoko ---------------
Brazo ---------------Camo---------------------- Gio
----------------- Amauri --------Dp----------------
I don't think brazo would cut it on the right. Besides, Im 100 percent sure werep laying with 2 dms. It's going to be either poulsen with marchision or sissoko poulsen or even tiago poulsen or sissoko.

CR might rest sissoko today though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i hope ranieri gets fired after this match or gets hit by a car just before goes into a coma for the rest of the season and has to be replaced but then he awakens after the season perfectly fine.

knowing our board they will make him coach from the coma because they dont want to replace him half way through the season.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
one more thing i want to say about this game

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORZA JUVE:flag2:
i hope ranieri gets fired after this match or gets hit by a car just before goes into a coma for the rest of the season and has to be replaced but then he awakens after the season perfectly fine.

knowing our board they will make him coach from the coma because they dont want to replace him half way through the season.
You guys are so smart.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
oh yeah lol. :wallbang:
think i migh need a new avatar beforethe game seeing as I have had this since the zenit game and things haven't gone too well from there onwards.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yep it's all your fault...ever since we discovered you are not the only ginger Italian, things have been going downhill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)