[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (30 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For the love of God, how people can even rate Nocerino's passing is beyond me. That fucker can't pass worth a shit. The only notable replays in my mind from his passing game are ICBM's directed towards the moon. Marchisio makes Nocerino look like an insane cosmonaut trying to deflect those ridiculous ICBM's in a space suit and a kicking motion.

Honestly, Nocerino is a horrendous passer and Marchisio can complete the passes that need to be completed. That's the difference between the two in their passing game. And as far as positioning and wherewithall in midfield, Claudio blows the other out of the water.
Andrew, did you even bother reading my post man? How can I rate Nocerino's passing? He's the worst passer/crosser we've had in the last decade.

I just think Marchisio isn't by mile/far better than Nocerino when it comes to passing. The only difference to me is that Marchisio seems to be able to improve, he has the potential like I said in my prev post. While Nocerino never had the talent to begin with.

No need to describe me how awful Nocerino is, we all know it my man. The only thing I seem to disagree with many ppl around here is that Marchisio isn't yet up there.

Mesh3lovic

Forza Molinaro
Oct 1, 2008
If Iaq wount play .. I wish we play like this

GiGi
Grygera --- Mellberg -- Kenzivic --- Molinaro
---------- Sissoko ------ Marchi ---------------
Camo ------------------------------------- DC
--------------------------- Gio ------------------
----------------- Amauri ------------------------

is it good ?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Buffon
Grygera - Mellberg - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Camoranesi - Tiago - Sissoko
Giovinco - Amauri - Del Piero​

Come on Claudio have some balls for once and change the system and mentality

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andrew, did you even bother reading my post man? How can I rate Nocerino's passing? He's the worst passer/crosser we've had in the last decade.

I just think Marchisio isn't by mile/far better than Nocerino when it comes to passing. The only difference to me is that Marchisio seems to be able to improve, he has the potential like I said in my prev post. While Nocerino never had the talent to begin with.

No need to describe me how awful Nocerino is, we all know it my man. The only thing I seem to disagree with many ppl around here is that Marchisio isn't yet up there.
My bad, I quoted the wrong post bro.

But IMO Marchisio's passing makes Nocerino look completely worthless.

isn't conjunctivitis contagious?
Yes it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)