[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (33 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Nocerino:"Why shouldn't I celebrate If I score against Juventus?I just wouldn't celebrate against Napoli."

Amauri:"I won't celebrate If I score against Palermo."

See the difference between these two?Nocerino is a bitter douche and Amauri has class.Besides,Nocerino wouldn't score if the goal was empty,so :soapit:.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nocerino:"Why shouldn't I celebrate If I score against Juventus?I just wouldn't celebrate against Napoli."

Always remember to look left and right before you cross or perhaps you need the lolipop ladys help?.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiellini could miss Palermo Thursday 2 October, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus may be without star defender Giorgio Chiellini for the visit of Palermo this weekend.

The Bianconeri are under pressure to perform after draws with Catania, Sampdoria and BATE Borisov.

There have even been suggestions that Coach Claudio Ranieri could be sacked in the event that the Old Lady fail to pick up maximum points.

It will therefore be a blow to Ranieri to hear that talented stopper Chiellini is in doubt.

Chiellini reported a pain in his left knee - the same knee that was injured during the Trofeo Berlusconi in pre-season - during training this morning.

Further tests will be needed to ascertain whether or not the Tuscan ace will be able to feature on Sunday.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Chiellini could miss Palermo Thursday 2 October, 2008

Juventus may be without star defender Giorgio Chiellini for the visit of Palermo this weekend.

The Bianconeri are under pressure to perform after draws with Catania, Sampdoria and BATE Borisov.

There have even been suggestions that Coach Claudio Ranieri could be sacked in the event that the Old Lady fail to pick up maximum points.
It will therefore be a blow to Ranieri to hear that talented stopper Chiellini is in doubt.

Chiellini reported a pain in his left knee - the same knee that was injured during the Trofeo Berlusconi in pre-season - during training this morning.

Further tests will be needed to ascertain whether or not the Tuscan ace will be able to feature on Sunday.
:shocked:
hmm...:smoke:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

See the difference between these two?Nocerino is a bitter douche and Amauri has class.Besides,Nocerino wouldn't score if the goal was empty,so :soapit:.
Yeah, as If Nocerino is one of hell goalscorer.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Molinaro for the balon d'or!
:lol2: That was funny shit.

:tup:

World Class review , mate :tup:

+Rep
:lol2:

BOOOOO , You Bandwagon

Alberto, you got me cracked up but still for old time's sake, Balzaretti sucks. :D

3. chicken gives ue egg better than nothing De Ceglie :tdown:
:lol2: What a comedy here.

Don't be a hater :heart2:

I still have your pic on my computer. :heart2:

Yeah, ban DonnaMolinaro and his dual account.

Hvala.

Dec 10, 2006

Exactly!! lol...
He NeVeR can score...! :lol:

We SHOULD win this match,and I really like to see Amauri scoring for us.

Chiellini maybe out?

So that means that we probably could see Mellberg and Knezevic starting?

Yeeeeeeeeei this is gonna be fun
yup! And suppose that Ranieri would like Molinaro better than De Ceglie! :sick:
We probably could see both Mellberg and Knezevic...Remember that Nicola have been injured too!

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

No, Nocerino isn't a douche. He was, is, and will be a Napoli fan, he wanted to go to Napoli when he was set to leave. He never was a fan of ours, he just played for us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No, Nocerino isn't a douche. He was, is, and will be a Napoli fan, he wanted to go to Napoli when he was set to leave. He never was a fan of ours, he just played for us.
Exactly.

And for those speaking about the likelihood of him scoring, he was just answering a stupid question from a journalist on whether he would celebrate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)