[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (62 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
there are no small teams.....CFR Cluj-Chelsea London 0-0,Anorthosis Famagusta- Panathinaikos Athens 3 : 1 ..sorry for the offtopic .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I never tought I would be saying this, but I really hope we LOSE vs Palermo (a good chance it might happen, taking into consideration that Palermo is in good form lately)! You know why? Because, Ranieri must leave/get fired! The board won't fire his ass for only one lose, so I hope for a lose in the next match too! Seriously... It hurts to say that... But with a loser-mentality as Ranieri's I can't say anything else! Sorry folks and my fellow Juve-fans :(! I know I sound pessimistic but we need a winner to lead our beloved Juve!

Rijkaard? Anyone agree? Even tough the chances aren't on our side!
we could lose 12-0, and this bumbling, stumbling board wouldnt get rid of RUINeri, so stop hoping we lose

we are stuck with this clown at least until the end of the season :frown:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In the past we have beaten Palermo at home handily except for drawing at home when Capello was in charge. Last season, we beat them 5-0, and I remember that match clearly because not only was it probably our best attacking display of the season, but I was also feeling the wrath of drinking for six days straight during Thanksgiving week. The day prior I went to a tailgate at 10am and started drinking, went to an American football game drinking, passed out at 8pm wasted after the game, woke up at 1am and got wasted again, then passed out and got up at 9am for the trip home and to see Juve. Needless to say, that was horrible.

Thank goodness we won 5-0 that day. If not and we played like we did against BATE, well, this would have been me at halftime. :inter:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lets pray together :hug:
Hail Ranieri,
Full of Waste,
The ball is with thee.
Blessed art thou among winners,
and blessed is the boot
of thy doom, Molinaro.
Holy Moli,
For the love of God,
pray for our crosses now,
and at the hour of our Champions League exit.
Amen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)