[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (62 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
If Legro's fit, here's another option:

Mellberg - Legro - Chiellini - Grygera
Marchisio - Poulsen
Iaquinta - Giovinco - De Ceglie
Amauri

Mesh3lovic

Forza Molinaro
Oct 1, 2008
How about Moli not even play, that would be even better :D :weee:
It's not a good idea if De Ceglie and Giovinco plays on the same side it's a big problem ! who will cover the left side ???

Giovinco doesn't know how to defend like nedved and it's not his job !

and De Ciglie is a bad defender !!!

the left side going to be a royal highway for palermo players :shifty:

:crazy:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I never tought I would be saying this, but I really hope we LOSE vs Palermo (a good chance it might happen, taking into consideration that Palermo is in good form lately)! You know why? Because, Ranieri must leave/get fired! The board won't fire his ass for only one lose, so I hope for a lose in the next match too! Seriously... It hurts to say that... But with a loser-mentality as Ranieri's I can't say anything else! Sorry folks and my fellow Juve-fans :(! I know I sound pessimistic but we need a winner to lead our beloved Juve!

Rijkaard? Anyone agree? Even tough the chances aren't on our side!
Yeah, that would solve everything. :shifty:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I never tought I would be saying this, but I really hope we LOSE vs Palermo (a good chance it might happen, taking into consideration that Palermo is in good form lately)! You know why? Because, Ranieri must leave/get fired! The board won't fire his ass for only one lose, so I hope for a lose in the next match too! Seriously... It hurts to say that... But with a loser-mentality as Ranieri's I can't say anything else! Sorry folks and my fellow Juve-fans :(! I know I sound pessimistic but we need a winner to lead our beloved Juve!

Rijkaard? Anyone agree? Even tough the chances aren't on our side!
Are you fucking kidding me?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No I am not FUCKING kidding ya! He seems the only one available at the moment...!

Ur opinion...?
oh my god

Look,I don't like Ranieri and I'd like to see him out but if its Rijkaard who should be his replacement I'd rather stick with Ranieri.

I have a few options in my mind but there's none available at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)