SERIE A: Juventus - Modena (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
IF we lose this game, then lets just play with the primavera players for the rest of the season.... They couldnt be any worse.......

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    :D

I feel like a zombie now....

Already dead but walking :stress:
    Hydde i ve been doin Biology stuff all day. and i have posted stuff here. sometimes i wasnt even lookin at what i was writtin. i know how u feel.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

Hydde i ve been doin Biology stuff all day. and i have posted stuff here. sometimes i wasnt even lookin at what i was writtin. i know how u feel.

jajaja , maybe i used the worn words here... what i wanted to mean is that i feel like a zombie-JUVENTUS SUPPORTER.

Already deads, but still walking :D

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

jajaja , maybe i used the worn words here... what i wanted to mean is that i feel like a zombie-JUVENTUS SUPPORTER.

Already deads, but still walking :D

yeah i thought u were talkin about the juventus fan thing. with the fact that the team is playin like crap and all. u get the same feeling after lookin at a screen and typin for about 6 hours

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Should we bother? Of course we should, we should at least make sure we've got direct qualification into the CL, as well as a decent seeding. If we keep playing crap, we'll be third seeds or something and end up getting knocked out early :groan:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    offcourse we should bother.. our team playing crap doesn't mean we quit supporting it.. I'll always support Juve.. no matter what..

Critisizing the team is another matter..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Maybe I should count it a blessing that I started supporting Juve in a season where they came 6th in the league. At least i'm not so spoiled :rolleyes:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Of course we should care!
    We need to win against Modena, remember we are aiming for that 2nd place! If we win, it will boost our players confidence when they play Inter, Lazio and Parma in the following weeks!
    This is a tough fixture for us! For us to keep our hopes of 2nd place alive, we need to win all these games, but at the moment, it seems impossible............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)